PDA

View Full Version : How long did you wait to get your 06 Civic VTi

nsisvelja
23-06-2006, 10:28 AM
Hi All,

This is first time i buy a car myself and i choose to buy a 06 Civic Vti alasbater silver...it has been more then 2 weeks since i placed my order but the dealer still can't provide me the delivery date...Just wondering, how long did you guys waited to get your car?Anyone out there who has ordered the same colour and model has got his/her car?

Thank you

EK9_boi
23-06-2006, 10:35 AM
Hi All,

This is first time i buy a car myself and i choose to buy a 06 Civic Vti alasbater silver...it has been more then 2 weeks since i placed my order but the dealer still can't provide me the delivery date...Just wondering, how long did you guys waited to get your car?Anyone out there who has ordered the same colour and model has got his/her car?

Thank you

Welcome dude :wave:,

I've order my 06 Civic Sport in Black on 29/04/06 and expect to receive it mid July! :(

Unfortunately, you'll have a while to wait like the rest of us! :p

cheers

Aco3n
23-06-2006, 10:44 AM
delivery promised 1 month after signing the docs, ending up waiting for another month..

Fizz
23-06-2006, 10:46 AM
over in perth the average waiting time now is around 3 months. mine's already been ordered more than 2 months ago...and i've just been told that i've to wait another 3-4 weeks for the colour i want.

Bob san
23-06-2006, 12:08 PM
i ordered my black manual vti on 3/3/06 and waited until 24/4/06. they say orders taken after april will expected t be shipped at the end of June/July. :eek:

Apparently they are selling like hot cakes

UNLS1
23-06-2006, 12:09 PM
we have at least 60 people waiting for cars...

every single car we have is sold! some customers will be waiting at least a month to 2 months for delivery!

idunlie
23-06-2006, 02:51 PM
i think i ordered within march or april sometime and got it in a week.

nsisvelja
23-06-2006, 03:09 PM
Welcome dude :wave:,

I've order my 06 Civic Sport in Black on 29/04/06 and expect to receive it mid July! :(

Unfortunately, you'll have a while to wait like the rest of us! :p

cheers

Thanks EK9_boi :wave:

Thanks for the advise guys...at least i know that i'm not the only one with the same situation...guess have to wait for...no idea how long...:o

woo lucky you idunline...congrate =)

JaCe
23-06-2006, 04:07 PM
Ordered my VTi-L on 12/3/06 and picked it up on the 18/3/06. Lucky for me, the only Black VTi-L in stock, also happened to be sitting in the showroom.

Tigger
25-06-2006, 12:37 AM
My dad is a good mate of the local dealership manager and I actually preordered the car the day information about the car was released to the media... I think it might have been the first week of February...

On 18 Feb i got a call from the dealer letting me know it was in the yard but that I couldnt take it until Thursday 23 Feb when Honda HQ officially lifts the lockdown/embargo on the Civic. On 19 Feb i went and had a look at my car and the next 4 days were driving me crazy!

Then on 23 Feb i took delivery of the car the day the dealers were allowed to start test-drives.

So, effectively, I waited about 3 weeks but it was mine the day it was released :)

Tigger
25-06-2006, 12:54 AM
^^^^
Thats straight off the truck and before the tinting and fog lights :)