PDA

View Full Version : Dray_Templar Would like to say hi.

Dray_Templar
26-06-2006, 11:02 AM
Hello to All ozhonda members.

Thought i would Introduce myself. I'm a 23 year old male from Wangaratta, And purchased my first honda, on frinday the 23/06/06.

Nice little Honda Accored V6-L 3 liter VTEC.
Anyway I go by the nick and alias Dray Templar. catch you all around, and maybe have a cruise with a few of you sometime.

Menzy
26-06-2006, 11:04 AM
hello, welcome

a few pics would be nice hehehe

enjoy your stay ... btw not many people have the 3L - Vtec Accord

Dray_Templar
26-06-2006, 01:37 PM
thanks Menzy.
Changed my Avater to my car, stock atm, was hoping there were a few Honda Accord V6-L 3 liter VTEC, ppl here who could give me some idea's.. guess i will have to lead the way :P

will post a pic or 2 when i get around to taken a few pics.

vtec_jet
26-06-2006, 03:59 PM
welcome DRAY! always good to see another member with same lookin car as mine ... hehe there a few with the v6-L and 4CyL accordz on the forum just gota find them !! hehe ...

well hope u enjoy your stay and any aftermarket parts i can always help jus throw a pm! hope to see sum pix of ur beast !

SiReal
26-06-2006, 04:40 PM
welcome dude, i know your car. it was sitting in the online ads for quite some time but i think you managed to snap up a bargain!

So welcome, enjoy your stay and enjoy learning about your new car. for some reason, us 23yos are buying family cars! hoho including me

vtec_jet
26-06-2006, 04:45 PM
yehhhh i rememba seeing that car on adds for agessss!!!!! lol i knew that pic looked familiar.

Dray_Templar
27-06-2006, 09:01 AM
lol.. thought a few of you might of spoted it there :)

Family car? I like to think of it a as luxiorios, with lots of pimp cruising potietial. lol, well somewhere to sink money anyway :P

not exaclty sure on the value of these babies atm, couldn't find to many V6-L VTEC, for sale to compare the price, seems people buy them and don't want to sell/trade them in, And i can see why :)

anyway i paid $13990, not sure if thats good on not, but to tell you the truth i' happy with it and think it's well worth the money.

Anway catch you all around in the forum or on the street, and thank you all for the warm welcome.

SiReal
27-06-2006, 10:48 AM
your car has been lowered already right? when u bought it? its sitting pretty low.

aaronng
27-06-2006, 11:02 AM
Welcome to Ozhonda! Make yourself comfy.

I reckon 13990 is a good price for what you get. :thumbsup:

Dray_Templar
27-06-2006, 11:37 AM
SiReal, wish i new. kinda new to all this, always thought of myself as get a muscle car :)

how things change when you sit in a nice honda :P

will look into it on the weekend when i get to see my baby again.. what would be the best way to tell it has been lowred or not. don't have anyting to compare it against atm.

:) big smile for not getting ripped off to much.

SiReal
27-06-2006, 01:23 PM
judging by the avatar, it looks lower. but i'm sure that now u've got one of these accords, u'll be checking out every other accord on the road and you'll notice how high they sit, stock.

vtec_jet
27-06-2006, 06:13 PM
ive seen close up pics of the car, its on standard height im pretty sure, it looks low in that pic though!! fooled me wen i first saw it too..

Dray_Templar
28-06-2006, 04:14 PM
just wondering is there any other ozhonda members that live in Wangaratta/Benella/Mansfeild area?

Dray_Templar
17-10-2006, 01:04 PM
lol guess not, seen heaps of Honda's in Albury on the weekend? any members from Albury or Wodonga?

Vylsk
28-11-2006, 09:00 PM
Yep Im from Albury. Think im about it lol