PDA

View Full Version : Hi all!

Cranial
26-06-2006, 12:49 PM
Hello everyone,

I own an 05 Accord Euro Std 6speed. I've been looking at this forum for a while already and find it very informative indeed - and the members are really cool!

Anyway - I've done some mods - wanna do more - but no $$$ :p

Exterior: rear lip spoiler
Sound: Sony source unit/MB Quart splits/Rockford 6x9"/Clarion+Rockford Amps/Pioneer sub

Cheers!

Q_ball
26-06-2006, 12:56 PM
Welcome!!
Post some pics of ya car when you get the chance! :)

Menzy
26-06-2006, 01:56 PM
HAY you beat me to it :(

welcome bro want ass click here (http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=3541)

:D

Adagio
26-06-2006, 04:58 PM
Hi All.
I have been around for about a year and found OzHonda.com to be a really useful and helpful operation. I have just paid for a subscription as I feel I am getting so much out of the forum threads that I should put something back.

I suspect I am much older than most and have been a motoring enthusiast since I could afford to buy a DKW motor scooter then an NSU 25CC bike. I have driven a lot of different vehicles Jeeps,trucks, all types of Fiats, Abarths & Peugeots plus a sprinkling of more mundane stuff. Been driving professionally in Europe for many years with my Peugeot tour buses and occasionally in Alaska using Ford Customlines mini buses Ughh!! Utterly impressed with my 2005 Euro Accord just wish it would talk a little more to me about what it is doing like the Fiats did.:thumbsup:

yfin
26-06-2006, 11:12 PM
welcome cranial and thanks for your feedback adagio!