PDA

View Full Version : Buddyclub

RIVAL
29-06-2006, 01:45 AM
Well i was just looking around on the net and cant find any prices of the buddyclub spec II and III does anyone know the approx price.

Which one would be better to have spec II or III,

Just abit worried about them pigs giving me shyt but oh wells

Farking pigs:thumbdwn:

arron
29-06-2006, 03:17 AM
Both the Buddyclub spec II and spec III are loud exhausts. You're guaranteed to get the cops attention. Although they may be loud, they are proven to give extra power so it really comes down to whether or not you're not driving ridiculously around the streets as this will get you defected. You probably will be able to get away with it if you drive a little more sensibly. The Buddyclub exhausts are also known for being "screamers" and give a rather unique exhaust pitch which you'll probably enjoy.

The Spec II is designed for track use and is a defect when on the road due to the intense noise pollution. Spec III is for street use yet its still quite loud. I advise you to purchase a silencer for the exhaust as well when on the street. You can take the silencer off/on really easily and it could save you from any defect notices.

As for prices the Spec III - $900 (ish), Spec II - $750 (ish). Go to the trader sections and look around because Buddy Club is being sold by a lot of these guys. Give them a PM and they'll sort you out. If you're fine with a second hand one, there are heaps for sale on the "Parts for Sale" section at the moment. Those are worth a look as well.

RIVAL
29-06-2006, 11:53 AM
:thumbsup: :D thanks alot that really helped. so obviously im gonna be looking for a spec III i love the screaming noise

EGB16A
29-06-2006, 12:16 PM
spec 3 is quieter, but still loud enough. JDM yard have them for $899 and i believe it comes with a silencer

PM EG5 and he'll take care of you

RIVAL
29-06-2006, 04:30 PM
oh ok thnx, can u like bargin it down lol or is it like a proper shop

lol btw when i was reading this at school my teacher saw ur avatar lol got in trouble haha was funny. thank god last day of school

mugeneration
29-06-2006, 04:34 PM
**SNIP**

+ PQ points for you!

EGB16A
29-06-2006, 04:58 PM
oh ok thnx, can u like bargin it down lol or is it like a proper shop

lol btw when i was reading this at school my teacher saw ur avatar lol got in trouble haha was funny. thank god last day of school

LOL, u can try and bargain, u prob won't get anywhere though