PDA

View Full Version : Which is your favourite Accord from Honda so far?

hondaskywalker
03-07-2006, 02:54 AM
Dear friends,

After a lot of discussions, thought I'll open up a new thread for everyone to share their most favour version of the Accord thus far...doesn't matter what year, what model or design etc... please share with everyone your favourite accord - please give details of why you think this version is the best and if possible a picture would be super lovely!

Regards,

Sky waler

PS: My preference is the 1998 Honda Accord V-6 Luxur 50th Limited Edition. This vehicle is both super luxurious, fashionable and a joy to ride in!

coladuna
03-07-2006, 08:47 AM
The best was certainly the Euro.
It was the most revolutionary in design, great balance of luxury/comfort and sporty handling and the best power in its class.
I think most journalists agreed that it was one of the best cars from Honda in years when it was first released.

Accord V6 was boring, handles like rubbish and only attracted old cardigan wearing grannies.

msnealo
03-07-2006, 09:13 AM
I would have to say the best is the Euro. I like to drive not cruise and the Euro fit's that perfectly. I always liked Honda's but they never had a car for me, previously all the Accord had to offer for me was a better car than a Camry or Magna.
Now with the Euro if I want to go for a bit of a blat I can and don't have to worry about all wallowy (is that a word?) suspension like previous Accords.

So for me, because I like to drive it's the Euro.

SiReal
03-07-2006, 09:15 AM
certainly, the CB accords. Best looking ever. yumm. But there is no need for teh 18+ sign. its stupid.

Pumped
03-07-2006, 09:21 AM
Id have to go with the Euro, Before the euro i hadnt thought about owning an Accord, :) made me change my mind

Adagio
03-07-2006, 09:39 AM
The Euro 2005 version. I have not sampled other Accords but was only ever attracted to this Euro in its Manual Lux guise. It is giving me far more pleasure than I expected. The uphostery in the standard madel was a real turnoff looked like it came out the Sydney City Mission waiting room. My only gripe is the throttle lag.

h22a accord
03-07-2006, 09:46 AM
5th gen but i'm bias :)

EuroDude
03-07-2006, 09:49 AM
The best was certainly the Euro.
It was the most revolutionary in design, great balance of luxury/comfort and sporty handling and the best power in its class.
I think most journalists agreed that it was one of the best cars from Honda in years when it was first released.

:thumbsup:

hondaskywalker
03-07-2006, 11:26 AM
Thanks for your voicing your ideas champs... to tell you the truth, I've driven a 2003 Honda Accord VTI-L (I think this was what it was called) and noticed that it handled and was very comfortable inside... pretty good vehicle... maybe you guys are right, for luxury, the 1998 Honda Accord V6-L rocks but for a sporty-approach, I guess the Euro was left luxurious and comfortable but it sure looked mean-green and lean - a sure fighting machine!

Happy now critics?

Also, the 1995 Honda Accord VTI-S is a pretty good car too, handles quite well and is pretty good and handling too!

Any other opinions?

mugen88
03-07-2006, 02:14 PM
Why has this thread got an 18+ indicator for?

Am I missing something visually here!

hondaskywalker
03-07-2006, 02:16 PM
Why has this thread got an 18+ indicator for?

Am I missing something visually here!

Sorry, I must apologise... I chose the wrong icon!

And your ideas are?

EK9
03-07-2006, 02:37 PM
Haven't driven many accords in my day, so can't say much. But i reckon Euro was the freshest thing to pop up in the Honda line up in a while when it was released. Not many cars made ya go "damn!".

Anyways removed 18+ sign...

mugen88
03-07-2006, 03:44 PM
I have owned a 5th gen VTI and I still think it was a good Accord, even better in JTCC form. But the VTI lacked a bit of power. Not much love for 6th gen Accords, too conservative but thumbs up for the engine upgrade to a V6. Lovin the Euro all the way it the best to date Accord in terms of spec and balance for me.

h22a accord
03-07-2006, 03:48 PM
i agree thr 5th gen is a bit underpowered but once you put something good under the bonnet ( h22a ) the chassis finally has an engine to match it.

hondaskywalker
03-07-2006, 03:51 PM
I just spoke to afriend over lunch and he feels that his 1996 Honda Integra sure kicks a punch too... he actually raced a WRX and won without much of a hassle... never driven one so wouldn't know... I know I a bit off topic... but I've also heard that the 95 VTI-X is similiar to a 96 Integra... any thoughts?

dc2dc2dc2
03-07-2006, 03:52 PM
integra beats wrx ? what a joke

what is a vti-x ???

hondaskywalker
03-07-2006, 03:54 PM
A honda Accord VTI-S sorry!

mugen88
03-07-2006, 04:14 PM
VTI-S was the same as a VTI except it had leather and some other luxuries I think.

hondaskywalker
03-07-2006, 04:36 PM
VTI-S was the same as a VTI except it had leather and some other luxuries I think.

Oh I see... so what's your personal thoughts?

h22a accord
03-07-2006, 04:41 PM
integra and accord are 2 toally differnt cars. dont listen to your friends, he knows even less than you do about honda's

hondaskywalker
03-07-2006, 04:44 PM
integra and accord are 2 toally differnt cars. dont listen to your friends, he knows even less than you do about honda's

Bro, I really want to get my hands on the latest Honda Integra, where would I get one?

dc2dc2dc2
03-07-2006, 04:45 PM
try a honda dealer ? idiot.

EuroDude
03-07-2006, 04:46 PM
Bro, I really want to get my hands on the latest Honda Integra, where would I get one?

lol same place you bought the Euro :o

hondaskywalker
03-07-2006, 04:49 PM
try a honda dealer ? idiot.

MODS - see, I was asking a genuine question and he starting insulting me... this is in no way friendly or forum-like...

Help, hello :wave:

You're the idiot, you can't get imports from any dealership you moran!
Relax man, stop following me and pestering me!

dc2dc2dc2
03-07-2006, 04:50 PM
integra is not an import......idiot......keep to ur topic ur talking about ACCORDS HERE not integras.

hondaskywalker
03-07-2006, 04:53 PM
integra is not an import......idiot......keep to ur topic ur talking about ACCORDS HERE not integras.

Hey "Brainy Smurf" - you see it on Australia's catalogue - and for the record, I was asking for the latest model you blimp!!! LOL

stephen8512
03-07-2006, 04:54 PM

trading post, carsales, carpoint, dealership
as a finance manager u really seem to lack in common sense and simple logic...

dc2dc2dc2
03-07-2006, 04:55 PM
latest integra here is the type-s ... idiot.

gReY-oNe
03-07-2006, 04:55 PM
u did sorta ask for the lastest model integra so most people would assume u want it brand new from the moneys ur making right??

so dealers???

so dont go callin him an idiot

hondaskywalker
03-07-2006, 04:58 PM
"Believe in peace, my sons..." Lord Buddha.

msnealo
03-07-2006, 05:01 PM
latest integra here is the type-s ... idiot.

In another post you lampooned me for making a personal attack by calling Hondaskywalker a troll. You've now called him an idiot twice. WTF!!!!

SiReal
03-07-2006, 05:01 PM
hodnaskywalker, seriously man, i've tried being nice to you before, but that is enough. you have been stirring ALOT of the existing and helpful/contributing members who actually CARE about the quality of information here.

You can be a prick, then the next minute ur real nice saying "honda friends" . no. it doesnt work that way.

honestly speaking, I do not want to cruise with you, or even park next to you even thoguh we own the same cars because I am ashamed of the way some of us CG Accord drivers act. Do us a favour and tone it down, or don't post.

LET US ALL NOT GET SUCKED INTO THIS!

hondaskywalker
03-07-2006, 05:04 PM
OK fine... if everyone feels like my thirst for knowledge is a troublesome then I will cease to post. done. goodbye. thanks for your helpfulness.

Let me guess, you're either racist, bias or sexest... never mind... out of here!

SiReal
03-07-2006, 05:06 PM
we are neither, we like to post in a manner that is friendly, without childish name calling and ongoing proud taunts... its as simple as that. like i said, you are welcome to post, just post responsibly. its not much of an ask.

hondaskywalker
03-07-2006, 05:10 PM
we are neither, we like to post in a manner that is friendly, without childish name calling and ongoing proud taunts... its as simple as that. like i said, you are welcome to post, just post responsibly. its not much of an ask.

Bro, you're one of the nicest guys on here which I have met... read up...what did I say wrong? I asked where would I get a new Honda Integra... yeah, I am new a noob - look in the noob section, I even self-proclaimed myself as a blibbering noob... I voiced a serious question and then people starting calling me names... I had to retaliate, right?

Come on, be fair and reasonable! :angel:

SiReal
03-07-2006, 05:13 PM
Fair enough, but no need to use words like "blimp" "idiot" and those harsh words u used on stepehn 8512. they were unnecessary and would only cause further trouble. Like i said, u r welcome to post, but post sensibliy and have an OPEN mind, being AWARE of the potential kickback and misinterpretation. simple as that mate. Humility is a thing that is seen as a great thing amongst all people. Something which as a adult male, I am continously striving to acheive and to be seen as humble amongst freinds. simple.

dc2dc2dc2
03-07-2006, 05:13 PM
good work SiReal .... OK the main thing is u start a thread KEEP TO UR TOPIC don't go wandering off to chatting about other stuff...which has unfortunately happend in this thread .... only 1 page of real info answering the question and other 2 pages of spam.

SO JUST START FRESH NOW....REPLY ONLY IN RELATION TO THE TOPIC

hondaskywalker
03-07-2006, 05:19 PM
good work SiReal .... OK the main thing is u start a thread KEEP TO UR TOPIC don't go wandering off to chatting about other stuff...which has unfortunately happend in this thread .... only 1 page of real info answering the question and other 2 pages of spam.

SO JUST START FRESH NOW....REPLY ONLY IN RELATION TO THE TOPIC

OK then... let's move on guys... I am sorry if I have offended anyone... I am a noob after all... like I said in my intro - I am here to primarily learn from everyone! I am no way near as knowledgable as most of you here!

Ok guys, let me know where or what I have done wrong and I will do my best!

stephen8512
03-07-2006, 05:25 PM
okay first of all
latest model integra DC5 can be bought from a number of places. obviously if u want it new u go to a dealership. near new/ex demo from the same place
2nd hand then u have to look at trading post, and theres a lot of car sale sites on the net so search up.
there are 2 types of the latest model integra. the normal DC5 and the DC5-S which is the sportier punchier version (but seeing ur intro post u dont like sporty cars so im assuming ud want the luxury leather DC5)

stephen8512
03-07-2006, 05:28 PM
Ok guys, let me know where or what I have done wrong and I will do my best!

its not what u have done wrong. when u asked "where can i get the latest model integra" this question seems stupid and dumb. it should be common sense and plain and simple logic that if u want a car, u would look up either the dealerships or 2nd hand trading posts/private sellers.
asking questions is fine. its when u ask stupid questions like this is when u get flamed

msnealo
03-07-2006, 05:32 PM
You should let this thread get back on topic about the Accords which you are so passionate about and post your questions about Integra's in their forum.

aaronng
04-07-2006, 08:49 PM
Back on topic or this thread will be locked as it is not going anywhere...

Chris_F
04-07-2006, 09:09 PM
its not what u have done wrong. when u asked "where can i get the latest model integra" this question seems stupid and dumb. it should be common sense and plain and simple logic that if u want a car, u would look up either the dealerships or 2nd hand trading posts/private sellers.
asking questions is fine. its when u ask stupid questions like this is when u get flamed

there's no stupid questions just stupid people.

personally I think a lock would do this thread a world of good, luke is getting on my nerves.

Slugoid
04-07-2006, 09:49 PM
The Accord's before we were plagued by the Thai made BS were good....i think that was the 5th gen :p. Stood out cos it reminds me of the JDM DC2's. Other than than, I think the best would be the Euro. Biased opinion but it's the only one I've actually driven and it was revolutionary when it first came out. Before the Euro, and after the 5th gen, the sales of Accord was pretty poor, and it was the Euro that revived the Accord name.

hondaskywalker
05-07-2006, 12:37 AM
Ok guys, no more kiddy stuff now... enough is enough (from me too).

I was just wondering, my steering wheel is a bit hard... what could have caused this... is a little hard ok or should it be really soft? Thanks, Skya

matt
05-07-2006, 12:53 AM
:o :o :o :o
what do you think back on topic means?

this is your own thread asking what is peoples favourite accord is, you got flamed for asking about integras and now your asking about your steering :confused: :confused:

oh and just for the record my fav is euro.

Ferrarista
05-07-2006, 12:53 AM
Euro, it made me switch from BMW to Honda because its special

Honda Enthusiast
05-07-2006, 01:20 PM
:o :o :o :o
what do you think back on topic means?

this is your own thread asking what is peoples favourite accord is, you got flamed for asking about integras and now your asking about your steering :confused: :confused:

oh and just for the record my fav is euro.

The Euro is indeed a nice car. No question about it, a cross between luxury and sports - very unique!

aaronng
05-07-2006, 02:48 PM
I like the CD Accords. We have one back home. Interior plastics is much softer than in the Euro too. But handling is no where near.

If only Honda Australia brought in the h22a Accords. Then it would have sold like hotcakes. Honda Australia has no one to blame but itself.

Mod note: Any more off topic posts will be deleted.

ozhonda2006
07-07-2006, 03:06 PM
I personally think the 2006 Honda Euro Sports is way too cool. I own one, and think is it rad

jaydenn
07-07-2006, 03:22 PM
gotta agree with ozhonda06' the Euro Sports are way hot, a ride with style. I'd love to own one!

luxury_lowrider
07-07-2006, 03:36 PM
Accord EURO Sports!

BiLL|z0r
07-07-2006, 04:30 PM
Euro Sports but it should come with the crome door trim bits around the windows like the normal Euro's.

oh, and proper full leather would be nice for the price.

KUCING
15-07-2006, 08:54 PM
The best Accord? I'd say Accord Euro-R Japan version.
although lower engine capacity but bigger power than Accord Euro in other countries and Acura TSX. other than the eingine, brakes, suspension etc is better as well.
And who can resist getting Racing seats and racing steering wheel from the factory....

achia
15-07-2006, 09:43 PM
Accord Euro, but i would totally agree with KUCHING about the Euro-R JDM Version ;)

a.hay
17-07-2006, 01:14 AM
my favourite accord would have to be either the Euro-R or the gen6 coupe, love the coupes =]

RIVAL
17-07-2006, 02:23 AM
im gonna have to say i like the CD5 Accord the best, i rekon looks more better than the Euro. Euros are just getting as common as magnas and commodores IMO

heres my Accord

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e148/vuslude_s/DSCN1100.jpg

Adagio
17-07-2006, 08:56 AM
Quote:Euros are just getting as common as magnas and commodores IMO

Yes there are quite a few of us but that's because they are the best looking. The trick is how do you individualize without making your car look tacky. All I have been able to do is keep it in pristine condition and it stands out.The Euro has a presence about it that doesn't need after market crap attched to it.
Adagio

Xplodin
25-07-2006, 12:03 PM
5th gen but i'm bias :)

I'm with him on this one.5th gen looks the best..... Dont get me rong the Euro looks hot as well but far too many on the road.

Here's a snippet of my car.....

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e172/Xplodin/Misc%20Stuff/cd5.jpg

spoon fit
31-07-2006, 01:34 PM
CF4 :thumbsup:

Hoyle
01-08-2006, 12:30 PM
Quote:Euros are just getting as common as magnas and commodores IMO

Yes there are quite a few of us but that's because they are the best looking. The trick is how do you individualize without making your car look tacky. All I have been able to do is keep it in pristine condition and it stands out.The Euro has a presence about it that doesn't need after market crap attched to it.
Adagio

Well I just took the Euro Accord Sports and added a sunroof. Too bad they don't supply them factory-fitted, but my dealer arranged a very nice one for me. Very happy! :thumbsup:

Vinnie
02-08-2006, 02:17 AM
nice. yeh my fav is (liek almost everyone else) euro, followed by CD5. Even tho it only has minor changes im not such a fan of the euro sports tho, i rekon it detracts slightly from the overall smooth look of the euro but thats jus me :) Black euro with chrome features is my ultimate accord - very gangsta. my car is like a povo mans euro lux with a 4 cyl but i love it neway... :D

EUROMUGEN
02-08-2006, 04:40 PM
euro for sure! :D

moreboost
05-08-2006, 01:03 PM
92 cb7 is the best then 98-2000 and euro:thumbsup: hi mum:wave:

Thorn2004
05-08-2006, 06:21 PM
For me it is definately the Accord Euro 05 model, why? Because it has the best mix of Sports handling/styling and is still flexible enough for every day use! :thumbsup: For me there is no better Honda, I also chose the 05 model for the better Luxury rims and the better front grill, I think the 06 rims and grill is fugly, makes the car look like a old persons car, takes away from the sportiniess!

I have a page with pics of my car on Cardomain.com, 05 Milano Red Luxury Euro.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2077848/1

Honda Enthusiast
10-08-2006, 10:07 AM
I think the Euros are quite nice...however, too boxey....if only they were more curvier!! but I suggest, it's a European look so you can't have it bot best of both worlds!

For me, I feel the 6th Generation Accord V6-L's were great...great look and was easier to RICE UP!

Adagio
10-08-2006, 02:12 PM
There isn't a flat or straight panel on a Euro so how can you call it "Boxy" :confused: are you sure you weren't looking at a Lada? Sedans by design are three box designs. With something as good looking as a Euro why rice it up. Bad design needs embelishment good design does not.

However,its refreshing to know there are people with diametrically opposite views to oneself otherwise the world would be a a pretty boring place.
Adagio

Honda Enthusiast
10-08-2006, 02:16 PM
There isn't a flat or straight panel on a Euro so how can you call it "Boxy" :confused: are you sure you weren't looking at a Lada? Sedans by design are three box designs. With something as good looking as a Euro why rice it up. Bad design needs embelishment good design does not.

However,its refreshing to know there are people with diametrically opposite views to oneself otherwise the world would be a a pretty boring place.
Adagio

Bro, I hear you champ...the Euros are very nice...no question about it...
But personally speaking...and remember this is my personal view... I don't like the spaceship-look that most European cars have...not just the Euro...if someone likes the round-spaceship look that most European cars present that that's fine, but for me... I like the 6th Gen look (not even the 2002-2006 Accords V6)... I like the 1998-2000 look better! Just looks wicked...

A bit like the 1992-1995 Accords VTI-S etc...it's got some good look to it!

EuroDude
10-08-2006, 02:21 PM
Round is so 70's and 90s' lol, 80's and 00's cars are swish with distinctive lines :thumbsup:

Chris_F
10-08-2006, 02:24 PM
Honda enthusiast, you remind me of that skywalker fella

Chris_F
10-08-2006, 02:28 PM
Round is so 70's and 90s' lol, 80's and 00's cars are swish with distinctive lines :thumbsup:

the 21st century has seen some retardedly ugly car designs *cough* bmw *cough*.. when the euro first came out i was relieved that they kept the styling subtle without trying to look overly futuristic and 'modern'.

My favourite era was probably the early 90's for car design, conservative yea, but they seemed more natural and less try hardish with the lines.

Honda Enthusiast
10-08-2006, 02:30 PM
Honda enthusiast, you remind me of that skywalker fella

I am him bro...I'm not going to lie!

Are you from Melbourne? If so, join us in the cruise!

Chris_F
10-08-2006, 02:32 PM
I am him bro...I'm not going to lie!

Are you from Melbourne? If so, join us in the cruise!

haha serious!? I recognised your writing style - you've gone through a LOT of usernames... gonna stick with this one?

i live in brissy:p

Honda Enthusiast
10-08-2006, 02:35 PM
haha serious!? I recognised your writing style - you've gone through a LOT of usernames... gonna stick with this one?

i live in brissy:p

Ha ha ha...yeah, been notorious alright... I've been banned 6 times...so yeah, this is the final and last username I'm ma-gonna stick too...

I love Brissy weather! always has a chill to it...but not cold!

Adagio
10-08-2006, 02:48 PM
Bro, I hear you champ...the Euros are very nice...no question about it...
But personally speaking...and remember this is my personal view... I don't like the spaceship-look that most European cars have...not just the Euro...if someone likes the round-spaceship look that most European cars present that that's fine, but for me... I like the 6th Gen look (not even the 2002-2006 Accords V6)... I like the 1998-2000 look better! Just looks wicked...

A bit like the 1992-1995 Accords VTI-S etc...it's got some good look to it!

I am very sympathetic to automotive designers in the 21st century they have so many bridges to cross and so many restictions to meet. It continually amazes me when I see something as glorious as an Aston DB9 and realise they had to meet all the regulations just as Honda did with the Euro etc. These days designers are usually told what drivetrain they have to design a car around which is hugely restrictive aka the new VE Holden.

Chris_F
10-08-2006, 03:08 PM
I am very sympathetic to automotive designers in the 21st century they have so many bridges to cross and so many restictions to meet. It continually amazes me when I see something as glorious as an Aston DB9 and realise they had to meet all the regulations just as Honda did with the Euro etc. These days designers are usually told what drivetrain they have to design a car around which is hugely restrictive aka the new VE Holden.

that's a very good point, even with restricted freedom tehy are doign some great things, but some styling elements just aren't needed and are done for the sake of product differentiation. I guess a number of cars these days generally feel forced in their design because of all the design requirements and there is less flair. But like you said, at the same time, some designers will continue to amaze us at how innovative/stylish/unique they are with their designs... good looking cars still exist, i guess they've just become that bit more rare - IMO of course

Honda Enthusiast
10-08-2006, 03:46 PM
that's a very good point, even with restricted freedom tehy are doign some great things, but some styling elements just aren't needed and are done for the sake of product differentiation. I guess a number of cars these days generally feel forced in their design because of all the design requirements and there is less flair. But like you said, at the same time, some designers will continue to amaze us at how innovative/stylish/unique they are with their designs... good looking cars still exist, i guess they've just become that bit more rare - IMO of course

Yeah, I agree... I kinda like the late 1990's look much better! But that's just personal opinion...

4thGenExi
12-08-2006, 11:21 PM
Best Accord ever mades this one

http://filestore.redlineau.com/filestore/iano/thaccord.jpg

http://filestore.redlineau.com/filestore/iano/cb2.jpg

4th generation CB7 (ie mine)

Honda Enthusiast
13-08-2006, 09:59 PM
Best Accord ever mades this one

http://filestore.redlineau.com/filestore/iano/thaccord.jpg

http://filestore.redlineau.com/filestore/iano/cb2.jpg

4th generation CB7 (ie mine)

Hi bro,

The following comments are not meant to be smart-arse comments...

What's so good about your Accord?

For examle, is it the look, the interiour or what is it bro?

Thanks,

Sky

aaronng
13-08-2006, 10:05 PM
Everyone prefers the car they are driving, that's why it is their favourite. :)

My dad went through a CB7 and is now driving a CD4. I drive a CL9. Among all, I feel that the CD4 looks the most elegant. Handling-wise, the CL9 is the best among the three. Interior plastics, the CD4 wins.

4thGenExi
13-08-2006, 10:16 PM
Hi bro,

The following comments are not meant to be smart-arse comments...

What's so good about your Accord?

For examle, is it the look, the interiour or what is it bro?

Thanks,

Sky

No offence taken at all - valid question :)

Umm ok so why do I believe its the best?

- made in Japan
- VERY reliable. Plenty of CB7 Accords have seen 300-400,000ks with hardly an issue
- excellent quality. The interior is still fresh in mine and its 15 years old
- Might be biased here, but the looks were definately ahead of their time
- Very audio friendly

SiReal
13-08-2006, 10:22 PM
I'd have to agree with 4thgenexi here. I would prefer an immaculate white update CB accord EXi over my CK accord VTi-L. They look so much nicer and much more conservative than that ugly in your face fatass of ours. imo.

Adagio
14-08-2006, 08:22 AM
I think the Euro especially the CL9 makes a definite style statement without having to resort to wheel bulges and spoilers. The fluidity of the shape which engenders a certain subdued agression gives out the right message for me, meaning it goes as good as it looks.
Adagio

Honda Enthusiast
14-08-2006, 01:16 PM
No offence taken at all - valid question :)

Umm ok so why do I believe its the best?

- made in Japan
- VERY reliable. Plenty of CB7 Accords have seen 300-400,000ks with hardly an issue
- excellent quality. The interior is still fresh in mine and its 15 years old
- Might be biased here, but the looks were definately ahead of their time
- Very audio friendly

Ah, fair enough... yeah, I have to agree with you there...looks wise...some older Hondas look pretty radical for their time... for example the Cd5 - I love the front end and the back too...mod it up right, it will look rad...whereas (and this is somewhat a compliment) the newer accords, you can't really do much to it as it's already nice looking enough...

And about reliability...yeah, I have to agree too...very good indeed!
Cheers, thanks for your comments mate!

Sky

Honda Enthusiast
23-08-2006, 05:19 PM
Hey guys, I heard Honda is releasing their 2007 designs soon...is this true?

And for some reason, why are newer Honda's looking less better than the older ones...for example, the 2002 Honda V6 - looks so ugly compared to the 1999-2002 once etc...also with Euros, wouldn't everyone agree that the 2004 looks better than the 2006 respectively?

Cheers,

SKY

aaronng
23-08-2006, 07:29 PM
Hey guys, I heard Honda is releasing their 2007 designs soon...is this true?

And for some reason, why are newer Honda's looking less better than the older ones...for example, the 2002 Honda V6 - looks so ugly compared to the 1999-2002 once etc...also with Euros, wouldn't everyone agree that the 2004 looks better than the 2006 respectively?

Cheers,

SKY
The bumper of the 06 is 10000000000x better than the 04's bumper when both do not have a lip kit. The grill on the other hand, I prefer the 04's.

Honda Enthusiast
24-08-2006, 12:09 AM
The bumper of the 06 is 10000000000x better than the 04's bumper when both do not have a lip kit. The grill on the other hand, I prefer the 04's.

Yeah, damn the gril is groice...how about interior? I heard the 04's have slight more fancier interior, is this true?

Accord_Power
25-08-2006, 12:02 AM
euro for shizz... but only with the stock factory lip

EuroBro
25-08-2006, 12:16 AM
I gave up my Teggie Type S for a Euro and have NOT been disappointed at all! I have extensively driven a BMW 735iL and reckon the Euro rides the same way. Everyone who compares this car cannot find any flaws. The've thought of everything within practical limits and deliver at an unreal price!

aaronng
25-08-2006, 12:31 AM
I heard the 04's have slight more fancier interior, is this true?
False. The 06 interior is light years ahead of the 04's. Plus, you get a choice of silver trim on the 06 instead of the blue woodgrain on the 03-05. The 06 instruments look better, steering wheel as well, feels tighter and quieter and also has that nifty fuel consumption meter.

If I could afford transplanting an 06 dashboard into my 04, I'd do it. But it would better to get an 06 and install the Euro Sport grill to remove the chrome.