PDA

View Full Version : New Luder from Vic/Aus

cjavier
03-07-2006, 10:24 AM
Hey All,

I'm Carl. New to the site and a new 5th gen lude VTiR owner. I'm 21 and thrilled as having a lude as my first car.

A little bit about me:

I'm filipino, a full time student and I work too much. An occupation that some people from the community may find of interest is that I work at Auscarts Indoor Racing Go Cart centre (http://www.auscarts.com.au). If any of yous have been there, I may have kicked you off for driving dangerously (sorry but its part of my job). Oh yeah and no I don't give free rides (I know people will ask me that). = )

Anyways I glad to be part of the Australian Honda community.

Peace out

- Carl

maxtron
03-07-2006, 11:29 AM
welcome
you got any pics of your ride?
done any mod to it?

CUL8R
03-07-2006, 12:03 PM
welcome carl!
show us ur ride, im 20 in melb with a 5th gen too! if urs is black and u live near donvale i may know where u live bwahahahaha lol

cjavier
05-07-2006, 08:43 PM
Nah I've got the silvery bluey colour. You can check out some pics in my vBGarage in preludeaustralia man.

As you see its completely stock. I'll need some pointers from you man! = )

welcome carl!
show us ur ride, im 20 in melb with a 5th gen too! if urs is black and u live near donvale i may know where u live bwahahahaha lol

JDMiss
05-07-2006, 10:26 PM
hey carl

welcome to OH :D

hahha looks like u have a mad job

have fun on the forum :)

gReY-oNe
05-07-2006, 10:29 PM
welcome another 5th gen lude memeber
:D
enjoy ur stay

Dray_Templar
06-07-2006, 09:21 AM
welcome cjavier, put up some pics sometime mate. enjoy your time here everyone is great here, so ask questions, use search and have fun joining in :)

DOHCTR Coopz!
06-07-2006, 03:30 PM
haha u do the briefings dont u??

EDIT: and welcome to OH.. :)