PDA

View Full Version : Is it true that the Honda Jazz is a budget vehicle?

hondaskywalker
03-07-2006, 11:37 AM
Dear friends,

Please note the the following is not a smart-arse comment nor a criticism... I drive a Honda Accord V6-L, but one of my friends drives a 2006 Modded up Jazz...that's right, fully modded, Rims, turbonator - the lot! And it looks damn nice and rides like small Jet... it feels like Rally Car!

So was just wondering, does anyone feel the "BEEP BEEP, it's all plastic" Honda Jazz is a cheapo, lowie or is it a high-performance vehicle? Because I sure feel it can actually be quite fast!

Regards,

Sky

wynode
03-07-2006, 11:58 AM
Anything can be fast with the right $$$.

sassy_fit_vtit
03-07-2006, 12:12 PM
the stock jazz was put on the market so honda would have a car in the class of "compact car" . i love my jazz and all but i do think that it was a kinda budget car, no cruise control and not as many creature comfort as the other honda range, BUT even though they hey skimped out on some other the other features that the other honda range have, being honda and all they havent neglected the engine, it might not be that powerful but it was designed to be reliable and durable.i think thats what most jazz buyers look for.

but as wyn said, no matter what car you have and how crappy it might seem, money can fix everything

Mr_will
03-07-2006, 01:55 PM
fully modded, Rims, turbonator - the lot! And it looks damn nice and rides like small Jet... it feels like Rally Car!

whats a turbonator?:p

dc2dc2dc2
03-07-2006, 01:56 PM
what a stupid thread....with cash u can make any car fast.

*CLOSED*

Mr_will
03-07-2006, 02:00 PM
notice who seems to be starting a few stupid threads lately...cough cough.

hondaskywalker
03-07-2006, 03:35 PM
notice who seems to be starting a few stupid threads lately...cough cough.

Notice who's been following my arsehole lately...fart fart! :angel:

chunky
03-07-2006, 03:37 PM
lol lmao
i like it 'chunky the II'

hondaskywalker
03-07-2006, 04:50 PM
But seriously, I think the JAZZ is not bad... honestly... not bad car and does the job!

08ESE
03-07-2006, 07:59 PM
its a budget HONDA not a budget car. Barina is a budget car, features and safety comprimised for a cheaper car.

FIT
03-07-2006, 08:16 PM
dont think a budget car has cvt 7spd mode (vti) auto

NvM
04-07-2006, 01:23 AM
its one of the better compact cars but the budget honda, there that settles it...

South Vietnamese Honda
04-07-2006, 10:18 AM
Beep Beep..."she's all plastic"... I would rather get an older vehicle that's better than a plastic fantastic like the Jazz...but having said that, they're not a bad ride at all...very affordable and does the job and it's a Honda... you can't go pass the brand name - very reliable!

aaronng
04-07-2006, 11:50 AM
The chassis is metal, the engine and suspension is metal, the panels are metal.... the only thing that is plastic is the interior, which has been the same for most Hondas that have been manufactured...

hondaskywalker
05-07-2006, 12:42 AM
The chassis is metal, the engine and suspension is metal, the panels are metal.... the only thing that is plastic is the interior, which has been the same for most Hondas that have been manufactured...

So older cars are less plasic then?

vtec_jet
05-07-2006, 01:31 AM
Don't feed the two trolls

LMAO , culdnt of put it betta myself!

aaronng
05-07-2006, 01:59 AM
So older cars are less plasic then?
LOL, unless your dashboard is made of leather, your car has proportionally the same amount of plastic as the Jazz. Heck, even your V6-L's radiator top is plastic!

Mr_will
05-07-2006, 02:24 AM
LOL, unless your dashboard is made of leather, your car has proportionally the same amount of plastic as the Jazz. Heck, even your V6-L's radiator top is plastic!

no way! i bet its super-ultra-mega-better-than-everything-else plastic. no regular plastics for the accord v6-L:p