PDA

View Full Version : Self-confessed Noob here!!

Honda Enthusiast
05-07-2006, 11:24 AM
Ciao ciao.

My name is Jay and I am from Sydney OZ. Love Hondas and have been driving Hondas since I first got my license 15 years ago. I come from Tokyo Japan and have migrated to Australia to live permanently as a proud Aussie citizen. I recently got an Acura 2006 Acura NSX Coupe (Honda's other sports badge-name) and love it to bits. :wave:

To be upfront honest, I love driving Hondas but know very little about cars and their internal-workings. I work in the I.T industry for my dad's company here in Australia and love to make new friends.

That's about all I can say. Once again thank you everyone a friend of mine introduced me to Ozhonda a few days ago, like what I've seen so far as everyone is so friendly and supportive. :wave:

Regards,

Jay Kira Hirohito :honda:

EuroDude
05-07-2006, 11:31 AM
Welcome Jay, nice car!

do you have some pics? :)

SiReal
05-07-2006, 11:33 AM
そごく車だぜ!よろしくお願いします

chunky
05-07-2006, 11:36 AM
welcome
lol @ SiReal

Honda Enthusiast
05-07-2006, 11:41 AM
Thanks mates, sorry the pic I used for my avatar is not my car by the way. Digital camera not working will send when fixed. How's everyone doing today?

Honda Enthusiast
05-07-2006, 11:42 AM
そごく車だぜ!よろしくお願いします

What do these boxes mean?

h22a accord
05-07-2006, 11:48 AM
honda enthusiast aka south vietnamese honda aka hondaskywalker

PM sent.

Honda Enthusiast
05-07-2006, 11:59 AM

PM sent.

What are you talking about? I have read and replied to your PM. I am very upset, please stop accusing me of things I have not done.

EuroDude
05-07-2006, 12:07 PM

PM sent.

My first thoughts, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt lol :o
Busted again :p

Q_ball
05-07-2006, 12:16 PM
Is there even a 2006 NSX Coupe?
I didnt think they had continued manufacture on the NSX this yr.

Welcome if you are a legitimate new user Jay and diregard the following :)

If you are who h22a_accord has said u are to be, then shame on you!

dc2dc2dc2
05-07-2006, 12:33 PM
shame on u little man ! shame on you !

matt
05-07-2006, 12:37 PM
no there isn't an NSX for 2006
and Acura isn't sold here and if it is an 06 then it couldn't be a private import cos it wouldn't be 12 months old
now wheres that BS flag i had lying around?

Mr_will
05-07-2006, 12:48 PM
and Acura isn't sold here and if it is an 06 then it couldn't be a private import cos it wouldn't be 12 months old

+rep to you for owning this bastard.

matt
05-07-2006, 12:55 PM
im sick of him, theres another one around aswell (4 all up i believe), you should have seen the photoshop thread last night!

EuroDude
05-07-2006, 01:08 PM
lol here you go matt

http://www.iapm.ca/newsmanager/articlefiles/405-Bullshit.gif

Q_ball
05-07-2006, 01:11 PM
Lets leave this for the mods ppls :)
Theyre aware of this and are investigating.
No point adding fuel to the fire by spamming this thread.

Honda Enthusiast
05-07-2006, 01:17 PM

Hey, I think you can stop with your smartarse comments now. I didn't come on here for you to abuse me idiot.

Go check your sources, there's a 2005-2006 NSX for your information, Acura Japan re-design it's 2005 to be the late 2006 release the only difference is the badging at the back and a tiptronic gearshift handle inside the vehicle.

Just because your car is a piece of floating shit compared to mine, doesn't mean you can say whatever you want, you little brat. Build a bridge and get over it. Not everyone is so low-life like you.

why the hell would I go on here just to piss you guys off, why would I even think of signing up 4-5 different user names just to get in here. Come on man, I work in IT, if I really want to piss you of, I would have hid my IP address from you or even go to a internet cafe or something and had signup with their IP - give me a break man, you guys ganging up on innocent people makes me want to puke. If you don't welcome me then I will leave, simple as that - this forum is dead as it is because you guys are unfriendly, unfair and undemocratic. I am very upset and will spread this amongst all my friends, shame on you. :thumbdwn:

matt
05-07-2006, 01:18 PM
lol here you go matt

http://www.iapm.ca/newsmanager/articlefiles/405-Bullshit.gif

yep that will do haha...

Lets leave this for the mods ppls
Theyre aware of this and are investigating.
No point adding fuel to the fire by spamming this thread.

yeah i hear ya Q
couldn't help my self

matt
05-07-2006, 01:24 PM
Honda to Discontinue Production of the NSX Sports Car
—Successor sports car now in development—

TOKYO, Japan, July 12, 2005 - Honda Motor Co., Ltd. has announced that it will discontinue production of the NSX, a vehicle that has enjoyed considerable popularity as pure sports car and won many fans worldwide. Honda is currently working on a successor, a new sports car for a new era, which is to incorporate Honda’s most advanced technology.

Production of vehicles destined for the North American market will be discontinued at the end of December, 2005. Production of vehicles destined for the European market will be discontinued at the end of September, 2005.

From world.honda.com

and how did you get an 06 Acura here personal imports have to be owned eleswhere for 12 months first?

Honda Enthusiast
05-07-2006, 01:27 PM
Honda to Discontinue Production of the NSX Sports Car
—Successor sports car now in development—

TOKYO, Japan, July 12, 2005 - Honda Motor Co., Ltd. has announced that it will discontinue production of the NSX, a vehicle that has enjoyed considerable popularity as pure sports car and won many fans worldwide. Honda is currently working on a successor, a new sports car for a new era, which is to incorporate Honda’s most advanced technology.

Production of vehicles destined for the North American market will be discontinued at the end of December, 2005. Production of vehicles destined for the European market will be discontinued at the end of September, 2005.

From world.honda.com

and how did you get an 06 Acura here personal imports have to be owned eleswhere for 12 months first?

Look, as I said early and if you read carefully - the 2005 has two variations (from what I was told), anotherone was released late 2005 hence it's the 2005-2006 release. I don't have to explain myself to you any further.

Once again, please stop abusing me - I mean it. What did I do wrong to deserve this, even your Mod has apologised to me so should you. I mean no harm nor have the intentions of doing so.

dc2dc2dc2
05-07-2006, 01:29 PM
where is syd u located man ? how much did it cost delivered ? and post up some pics . :)

Honda Enthusiast
05-07-2006, 01:32 PM
where is syd u located man ? how much did it cost delivered ? and post up some pics . :)

I live in Bankstown in Syd.

It was imported from Japan, my father paid for it cash and my brother ordered for me to travel in Australia. Pics will come, but please stop abusing me. I am getting very sick of all this blame.

Moderators - if you think banning me helps everyone out, then do so, but I hate being accused for things that I have not done. Sincerely, please stop.

dc2dc2dc2
05-07-2006, 01:34 PM
how am i abusing u ? im just asking normal questions....

edit: also where were u living in japan ? and why did u move to aus ?

Honda Enthusiast
05-07-2006, 01:35 PM

Well not now but before you guys are swearing and me and stuff.

Can we please move on? I mean no harm just want to share my passion for Hondas with other fellow Honda users.

Look, if I do something wrong then do whatever you must to me, deal? If not please let me be a part of this great forum.

Honda Enthusiast
05-07-2006, 01:39 PM

edit: also where were u living in japan ? and why did u move to aus ?

To answer your question (I don't mind these friendly questions).

I lived in Tokyo Japan and I moved to Aus to study and now to work.

Here to be exact:

Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8001, Japan

Q_ball
05-07-2006, 01:42 PM
No one is abusing Jay, and if it did come across that way, then we apologise.
Its jst in recent times a few ppl have decided to join up under several account names for the sake of it.
And like i mentioned above, the mods are looking into this, so until its confirmed, lets not continue this bashing.
It does not do us Ozhonda any favours by bashing a newcomer of something, until its confirmed.

Pics of the car would be good :)
And yes, how did you import the car if the release was in 2006?
Import laws state that the car must be owned by urself or a family member for a minimum 12 months b4 it can be brought into Aust...

edit: if the car was released in 2006, then theres no way you would have been able to own this car for 1 yr as its only July now.
earliest is next yr...plz explain :)

Honda Enthusiast
05-07-2006, 01:45 PM
No one is abusing Jay, and if it did come across that way, then we apologise.
Its jst in recent times a few ppl have decided to join up under several account names for the sake of it.
And like i mentioned above, the mods are looking into this, so until its confirmed, lets not continue this bashing.
It does not do us Ozhonda any favours by bashing a newcomer of something, until its confirmed.

Pics of the car would be good :)
And yes, how did you import the car if the release was in 2006?
Import laws state that the car must be owned by urself or a family member for a minimum 12 months b4 it can be brought into Aust...

edit: if the car was released in 2006, then theres no way you would have been able to own this car for 1 yr as its only July now.
earliest is next yr...plz explain :)

Thanks champ. I know how you feel and if I also said anything wrong then I too apologise - I don't want to abuse or cause any problems at all.

In reference to the import laws, to be honest, i don't know much about them so cannot comment. My father did it through work or something and that's all I know, he regular flies over to Australia as he's one of the chairmen of the company that I work for so I guess that's why - and oh, it's still under his name.

Look, can we just drop this please. I have just recieved another 4 PM's from members calling me names like Nip, Asian Pig and other really abusive language that I do not want to comment on further.

All I want to do is share my passion for Hondas with everyone - nothing more and nothing less.

Honda Enthusiast
05-07-2006, 01:50 PM
Friends, I came on to make new friends, to share my passion of Hondas with everyone, but since you've decided to outcast me, abuse me and make numerous threats against me. I will leave forever. Goodbye. Please note that you have mistaken abuse the wrong innocent person. I will spread this through everyone I know (most of them are mods and owners of this forum) - I am very upset at the level of manners you all show. Goodbye forever.

Jay.

dc2dc2dc2
05-07-2006, 01:52 PM
cya jigga man ! :)

SiReal
05-07-2006, 01:54 PM
if you were japanese, i thought u'd have japanese installed on your comp.

Mr_will
05-07-2006, 01:56 PM
he's leaving!!! party at my house

matt
05-07-2006, 01:57 PM
lol who neg repped him?

Q_ball
05-07-2006, 01:58 PM
Come on guys....I mean if it was the same person on all 3 accounts, then fair enough, flame him, bash him, ban him....I'd gladly join in too!!
But nothing was confirmed about this guys, what would happen if what he was saying is true?
Wouldnt we all feel like shit!
Sure there are several things that he has said in his intro that is cause for suspision but I like to give the person the benefit of the doubt until proven guilty!!

dc2dc2dc2
05-07-2006, 02:00 PM
sorry qball i was brought up by asian law no such this as benefit of doubt ! :) i just assume im always right.

that is all. other spam will be deleted.

matt
05-07-2006, 02:08 PM
i would have given benefit of the doubt but just way to many similarities.

but i will gladly retract any thing i said to doubt him if i see some proof the car exists in australia.

dc2dc2dc2
05-07-2006, 02:12 PM
---- 梅 競 庭 = [QBALL] = Harmsup Jai --- says:
browny points ftw

Q_ball
05-07-2006, 02:17 PM
^ HAHAHA
You kient!! :p

Mr_will
05-07-2006, 02:23 PM
lol who neg repped him?

me. not because of my attitude to him in general, but for a specific post where he ripped the shit out of people with no basis

IS250
05-07-2006, 02:59 PM
Hey, I think you can stop with your smartarse comments now. I didn't come on here for you to abuse me idiot.

Go check your sources, there's a 2005-2006 NSX for your information, Acura Japan re-design it's 2005 to be the late 2006 release the only difference is the badging at the back and a tiptronic gearshift handle inside the vehicle.

Just because your car is a piece of floating shit compared to mine, doesn't mean you can say whatever you want, you little brat. Build a bridge and get over it. Not everyone is so low-life like you.

why the hell would I go on here just to piss you guys off, why would I even think of signing up 4-5 different user names just to get in here. Come on man, I work in IT, if I really want to piss you of, I would have hid my IP address from you or even go to a internet cafe or something and had signup with their IP - give me a break man, you guys ganging up on innocent people makes me want to puke. If you don't welcome me then I will leave, simple as that - this forum is dead as it is because you guys are unfriendly, unfair and undemocratic. I am very upset and will spread this amongst all my friends, shame on you. :thumbdwn:

Nupe, no worries there... freedom is a wonderful thing, isn't it?

Ok, here's another of my personal opinions... and yes Stephen - this is personal one at you too not anyone else....

Hey, wake up you dip-shyte, stinking-rat-arse mule - build a bridge and get over it... I won't dis your car - but hey, I think you're shit...now how's that... get a spoon full of your shyte and tell me if it's tasty... newsflash - I got you pissed... pissed off enough to actually do all that snooping on all my threads... face it, you love me... you love my threads arsehole! LOL - thanks, you've just made my day... laughter is such a wonderful thing!!! ha ha ha

You can change your username but you can't change your writing style.
Aren't you back at school yet?

EuroDude
05-07-2006, 03:10 PM
MythBuster confirmed! ...lol

I think we need to block free online Hotmail/yahoo accounts from gaining membership ;)

h22a accord
05-07-2006, 03:24 PM
You can change your username but you can't change your writing style.
Aren't you back at school yet?

well spotted mate.

just letting everyone know that Honda Enthusiast aka South Vietnamese Honda aka Hondaskywalker shouldnt be bothering us for at least 1 month.

Q_ball
05-07-2006, 03:25 PM
Very well picked indeed :)

You may proceed with the noob bashing :)

dc2dc2dc2
05-07-2006, 03:27 PM
*closed*

AZ51LK
05-07-2006, 03:49 PM
hi and welcome to OH!! im irvin. nice ride mate!!! enjoy your stay. post some pics of your car pal

AZ51LK
05-07-2006, 03:52 PM
ummmm ......hoookay.

i just read the actual thread

sooo

forget what i wrote. i mean, enjoy your stay, just not THAT much.

h22a accord
05-07-2006, 03:59 PM
LMAO @ Az51lk!!

SiReal
05-07-2006, 03:59 PM
If i were you, i wouldve given him a lifetime ban for wasting al our time.

Hey Irvin, welcome to OH mate :) hehe

matt
05-07-2006, 04:09 PM
nice find there IS250.

AZ51LK that is about the funniest things ive seen in this thread....

Mr_will
05-07-2006, 04:12 PM
*closed*

thats the second time ive seen you do the *closed* thing...yet you do not seem to be a mod?

Mr_will
05-07-2006, 04:13 PM
Very well picked indeed :)

You may proceed with the noob bashing :)

is this official ? :p

SiReal
05-07-2006, 04:16 PM
dc2*3 wants to be a mod me thinks :)

Mang, we spent time genuinely helping this focker.

Q_ball
05-07-2006, 04:16 PM
dc2*3 wants to be a mod me thinks :)

Mang, we spent time genuinely helping this focker.
I feel particularly stupid for even giving him the benefit of the doubt!!

SiReal
05-07-2006, 04:19 PM
I feel particularly stupid for even giving him the benefit of the doubt!!

haha..thats why i deleted my post nice and early and noted *until further investigation*.

but you did the right thing dude.

IS250
05-07-2006, 04:22 PM
Cheers.

I actually gave him the benefit of the doubt until I read that post. All he did was leave out the ... lol.

Anyways, look at this. I was randomly browsing the net and I came across this. About half way down the page and posted at 2:30pm:

http://blogs.news.com.au/news/news/index.php/news/comments/missile_threat

Q_ball
05-07-2006, 04:25 PM
^IS250 lol, wat does that prove tho?? LOL

Dray_Templar
05-07-2006, 04:26 PM
+rep points to Sireal, For genuinly trying to help um hondaskywalker aka/ every other name under the sun, And myself.

Sireal, plz don't be put off helping us noobz, most of us a genuine and legit, i for one value your help and support very much.

Much ++++Respect to Sireal

oh and so this is atleast sort of on topic. Not even going to use the r word with regards to this person. A bashing owed to hondaskywalker/ aka every other name

Dray_Templar
05-07-2006, 04:34 PM
nice find ISO250

*edit* not worth repeating his rubbish

IS250
05-07-2006, 04:36 PM
^IS250 lol, wat does that prove tho?? LOL

nothing, it was just about the last thing I would've expected to see hehe.

msnealo
05-07-2006, 04:49 PM
thats the second time ive seen you do the *closed* thing...yet you do not seem to be a mod?

I've seen it many more than that. I was about to send him a PM asking what the go was. Maybe he'll answer here for everyone.

WhiteAP1
05-07-2006, 04:56 PM
i thought it was a bit strange for a japanese student, with limited english, to be using terms like "Noob" and "build a bridge.... " It smelt fishy from the start.

SiReal
05-07-2006, 04:58 PM
haha.. thanks dray for the compliments. yeah well the forum is only what we make of it. and most members here are willing to contirubte. not just me. :)

hondaskywalker
05-07-2006, 05:22 PM
I Still Live....

hondaskywalker
05-07-2006, 05:25 PM
You banned the wrong person you dipwit...he was actually innocent!! See, people like you are so cruel! How can you ban me? I rotate my IP address all the time!

My point is, you dumbfarks banned the wrong person and think your topshit...now judged that! hahahahahaha

hondaskywalker
05-07-2006, 05:28 PM
You can't just ban people because you feel like it, you can't do that...this time I will prove a point to you all...either apologise or I will not stop... Iswear

msnealo
05-07-2006, 05:29 PM
either apologise or I will not stop... Iswear

I don't want you to stop. Your keeping me amused.

Why would you change your IP address all the time? Maybe to avoid multiple identities showing up as one.

Q_ball
05-07-2006, 05:30 PM
Seriously man, what is your prob?
Why can't you just be happy with one account?
Wtf are you trying to prove?
That you can refresh renew your IP?

h22a accord
05-07-2006, 05:32 PM
You banned the wrong person you dipwit...he was actually innocent!! See, people like you are so cruel! How can you ban me? I rotate my IP address all the time!

My point is, you dumbfarks banned the wrong person and think your topshit...now judged that! hahahahahaha

FYI, Honda Enthusiast was banned for unrelated issues which consisted of a PM he sent me that breached ozhonda's terms and conditions.

I have friends everywhere and now that I have your phone numbers, you wouldn't mind a prank every 5 minutes or threat letters to your address would you?

dc2dc2dc2
05-07-2006, 05:34 PM
serioulsy dude....just stfu i for one have had enough of ur bs... if you have come on this forum just to stir shit then get the fk out of here we don't need hooligans like u on ozhonda. What are u trying to prove ??? SERIOUSLY

msnealo
05-07-2006, 05:36 PM
No offense mods but if Honda Enthusiast has been banned and this is his introduction thread, you might as well close it. At least that will stop Hondaskywalker.

Q_ball
05-07-2006, 05:38 PM
No offense mods but if Honda Enthusiest has been banned and this is his introduction thread, you might as well close it. At least that will stop Hondaskywalker.
FTW!!

Close this thread!!
We'll take on hondaskywalker in the lounge!! :p

I am your father!!!

dc2dc2dc2
05-07-2006, 05:39 PM
all in must win