PDA

View Full Version : K&N Filter for EG

tseesinngwailo
07-07-2006, 08:22 AM
Help Guys,

Anyone know of the best place to get a K&N filter panel or similar for an EG,
I am going down south next week and want to put a new filter in the car, its my wifes car so she wont let me put a pod on as its too noisy, and i want something that flows better than a standard paper one.

Is K&N the best brand or are there better ones, something that can be washed and cleaned would be good.

Am located in Parramatta so anywhere near would be even better.

Thanks, Chris

incoming
07-07-2006, 08:44 AM
cant u get/order them from repco/autobahn/supercheap?

even a performance shop? try the traders that have shops like JDMYard, Yonas or Zi (bankstown) or Felix's new shop Race Nation (hurstville)

tseesinngwailo
07-07-2006, 08:57 AM
cant u get/order them from repco/autobahn/supercheap?

even a performance shop? try the traders that have shops like JDMYard, Yonas or Zi (bankstown) or Felix's new shop Race Nation (hurstville)
Thanks for that, wanted somewhere close to home, Supercheap I can walk to but they have no stock of anything usefull but if I want a million different types of air freshner, then yeah, but will check with felix, Hurstville is not too far as long as he is open on the weekend, Cheers

incoming
07-07-2006, 09:01 AM
yeah both places are open this wkend
Racenation or the new trading name R-Sense - grand opening this sat

tseesinngwailo
07-07-2006, 09:33 AM
Yeah, Have asked Felix, will go to r-Sense tomorrow if they have one, but have to be careful not to look at everything else in the shop, Wife would divorce me if I buy anything else haha

incoming
07-07-2006, 09:38 AM
hahahaha the modifying bug will get u