PDA

View Full Version : hi all

a.hay
09-07-2006, 07:41 PM
hey guys, im new and just thought id introduce myself.

My names Alex and I own a 98 accord, pretty much stock at the moment but i have plans... unfortunatly, its not easy to find parts for an accord, especially where i live. =[
anyways, hi everybody

Alex

gReY-oNe
09-07-2006, 07:44 PM
welcome to OH :D

dc2dc2dc2
09-07-2006, 07:44 PM
welcome sir. where are u located ? :)

a.hay
09-07-2006, 10:34 PM
dc2, i live in Cooma, its about 45-50 mins from perisher and an hour and a half from Canberra so yea... pretty much anything for the accord would have to be mailed..=[ but i looooove the snow =]

Alex

Dray_Templar
10-07-2006, 11:13 AM
hey guys, im new and just thought id introduce myself.

My names Alex and I own a 98 accord, pretty much stock at the moment but i have plans... unfortunatly, its not easy to find parts for an accord, especially where i live. =[
anyways, hi everybody

Alex

yay welcome Alex another 98 accord owner, thats so great :) i got my 98 v6-L allitle while ago and joined, some really nice people in here very helpfull (as long as you use SEARCH). anyway would love to see some pics of your ride mate.

have you done anymods yet, would love to hear about them if you have.

anyway catch ya round the forum.

(Me is getting happie lots of honda accord 98 people joining)

SiReal
10-07-2006, 11:16 AM
Yep welcome. another CG/CK series accord. there have been alot recently so that can only mean a good thing. more demand for modding these cars = more supply of parts from distributors :) I think our car is reaching the stage that the CD accords were at a few years ago.

Q_ball
10-07-2006, 11:52 AM
Welcome buddy :)
Hope you find what you're looking for from these forums!

a.hay
12-07-2006, 12:34 AM
Thanks for the comments guys.
Ive actually owned the car for about 2 months but ive been overseas for the last 6 weeks. Luckily =], my little bro gave me a hand and ordered some stuff while i was away and most of its come in, so hopefully ill get it all installed and post pics real soon ;]

Alex