PDA

View Full Version : help

fitzy7
12-07-2006, 10:53 PM
well i got $6000, im gettin my licence in a few months, n i wanna buy a civic.. im probly lookin for a EG GLi coupe or a sedan around the 92-96' year but i aint sure yet... can anyone help on wat i should buy? i dont know much about cars so im kinda lost :S

czy_sol87
12-07-2006, 11:00 PM
sounds good, but dont know if ur gonna find a coupe
have a good look around cause there are lots of civics out there and some may be in better condition than others, and most are way over priced so bargin

fitzy7
12-07-2006, 11:17 PM
yea i've noticed the coupe's are hard to find... in fact the only one i found is a red one from a dealer in south australia for $4990 n im from victoria so i'd have to drive it back i spose... do ya reckon dats a good idea at all? my dad doesnt think so but i realli wanna coupe.. i dunno wat to do :S lol

marte
12-07-2006, 11:27 PM
not a good idea to go up and drive it home.
If its that good of a deal freight it on a train.
Try looking in victoria. Remember good deals are hard to find, but they are sure to come. Don't be too in a rush to get one, or you may find ur self buying a lemon.

I prefabbly like the hatches (not bc i have one). eg hatch got assss!!!

fitzy7
12-07-2006, 11:49 PM
hatch do got ass!! dats a good point :P lol..
yea n they generally seem to be cheaper n more common than the sedans too... yea i dunno yet realli... i probly wont buy one for another 4months or so... just so i got my licence n stuff wen i get it... so yea.. but i dunno, i guess those civics on the fast n furious movie got me hooked on em, lol... they seem to be 1995 EG GLi civic coupes with the VTEC... that'd be the ideal one, lol.. but money's a problem, lol.. another thing too, i want it in black but they're so hard to find in black so i'd probly have to get it sprayed.. is it worth it??? n wats a decent body kit n sterio system gonna set me back too? :S

wynode
12-07-2006, 11:55 PM
Welcome to the forums.

Please use your original thread here (http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47280).