PDA

View Full Version : delivery of car

keiichi
13-07-2006, 12:49 AM
I ordered a civic at the start of june and the expected delivery date was initially at the start of july and now its mid july and i still haven't heard any news of the car arriving. i was wondering if anyone else is experincing the same problem?

I also want to know is it better to keep hassling the dealer or to just keep waiting until they phone me up?

aaronng
13-07-2006, 01:30 AM
It's covered here: http://ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39125&page=44

VTECACCORD
13-07-2006, 08:48 AM
My girl ordered a black one on Sunday and got it on wednsday. She got the VTI with free tints.

Not sure why yours is taking so long, I know there is a long wait for silver, and now for black :)

channon
13-07-2006, 10:49 AM
My girl ordered a black one on Sunday and got it on wednsday. She got the VTI with free tints.

Not sure why yours is taking so long, I know there is a long wait for silver, and now for black :)

How much did your girl get her car for?

car_nut
13-07-2006, 12:25 PM
yeah im in the same boat... ordered 1st week june... though there is 2 shipments this month... one tomorrow and one next friday so hopefully its on one of these... so we should get it end of month!

SINISTR
13-07-2006, 12:38 PM
one of the guys here at work ordered his earlier in the year... and still waiting... depends on the availability of the particular colour, specs etc i guess.

VT3C
13-07-2006, 01:42 PM
friend of mine ordered a white SPORT in the 3rd week since their actual launch in Australia and it wont be here till next month apparently :( pretty weak, but sounds like honda is selling the new generation of civic as fast as they can make them globally - new plant opening in china this year to help produce the new civic.

keiichi
13-07-2006, 02:07 PM
yeah im in the same boat... ordered 1st week june... though there is 2 shipments this month... one tomorrow and one next friday so hopefully its on one of these... so we should get it end of month!

how do you know the shipment dates? and also did you call up the dealer to ask them when the car is coming or your just waiting patiently?