PDA

View Full Version : Picking up car next week...

Hoyle
14-07-2006, 03:20 PM
Hey all

Looks like you have an awesome forum here.

I've just bought an Accord Euro Sports which I pick up next week, so no pics (apart from the ones on www.honda.com.au ;) ) just yet.

I do have a couple of questions though...

1. Picking up car from Honda Ringwood, I'm planning to get windows tinted, any recommendations?

2. Anything else I should know or tips?

Thanks guys, look forward to contributing in the future.

destrukshn
14-07-2006, 03:22 PM
you can get the dealer to arrange it for you, before it gets delivered.
saves time and hassle.

btw
welcome!
=)

aaronng
14-07-2006, 03:45 PM
Welcome to Ozhonda! Lots of info on the Accord Euro in the Accord section, so have a great read there.

Also, when tinting, insist on getting felt installed on the window seal on the inside.

yfin
14-07-2006, 05:24 PM
1. Picking up car from Honda Ringwood, I'm planning to get windows tinted, any recommendations?

That is quite close to where I had my tinting done - it was at Tint Professor in Mitcham or maybe it is classified as Nunawading - you can find it.

They installed the felt on my Euro and the price was much better than the dealer quoted.

DOHCTR Coopz!
14-07-2006, 09:37 PM
theres a place in ringwood called australian auto tints (or aus tints. something like thats..) neways its next to carcity! my friend had it done there.. they did a good job! decently priced aswell.. woth maybe 2 check it out since its close by.. congrats on purchasing the euro!! better post pics of it when u pick it upz! :D

Hoyle
15-07-2006, 10:24 AM
better post pics of it when u pick it upz! :D

Certainly will (after the windows are tinted)!

And thanks for the tinting tips, I'll check out both those places.

Also a big thanks to Tom Baker at Patterson Cheney who sold me the car.

Hoyle
17-07-2006, 02:28 PM
OK, picked it up this morning. Sometimes its the little things... a couple of bottles of wine came with the car as its my birthday this week, thanks again Tom.

Anyway, here's a pic of the car before window tinting:
http://rmcqualter.veritel.com.au/euro.jpg

I'm getting Tintprofessor to tint the car tomorrow.

aaronng
17-07-2006, 02:35 PM
Bottles of wine? WOW that's a first! Congrats!

JDM.Power
17-07-2006, 02:37 PM
sweet, happy bday