PDA

View Full Version : ED & EF interchangable panels?

n/a
17-07-2006, 01:02 PM
hey guys, needing to repair my EF..

wanting to know if the following are interchangable with ED/Civic-CRX.

- Bonnet Hinges
- Bonnet + Lock
- Head Lights (stanely 001-6567L)
- Radiator support
- Plenum grill
- front guards

also if anyone has any of the listed above pm me.

thanks.

gnx1987
20-04-2007, 03:16 PM
I also need to know this.

panda[cRx]
20-04-2007, 07:53 PM
if u change some u gotta change others to the same model

for example a few crx boys have done ef sir front end swaps (to get raised bonnet)
just to change the bonnet u need:
- the bonnet (duh)
- headlights and corner lights
- radiator support
- front bar

i think the guards are the same?

it's pretty much impossible to get EF9/EF8 panels, i've given up getting them in aus and will just suss out what i want when i go to japan and get it sent over =/

VTi_b0i
20-04-2007, 08:22 PM
im in the process of putting a aus spec CRX front end on my ED hatch and to do this, u need front bumper, side gaurds are different, and bonnet is the same (cept CRX has the lump). not sure on radiator support yet if anyone can confirm?
Head lights are the same but the corner lights are not.

So basically if u want to change one thing, u have to change the whole lot.

n/a
20-04-2007, 10:51 PM
not sure on radiator support yet if anyone can confirm?
Head lights are the same but the corner lights are not..
rad support is same. headlights are not! well not all are. corners are def. different but i have seen some ED civics with EF corner lights?!?!

So basically if u want to change one thing, u have to change the whole lot
that is exactly correct! you'll find most people that have done this just buy a nose cut, which is around 1k. if you're lucky maybe you'll be able to source the parts cheaper.

panda[cRx]
21-04-2007, 09:16 AM
i
So basically if u want to change one thing, u have to change the whole lot.

yep :(

cristian
21-04-2007, 02:20 PM
just another note...i dont think EF9's headlights dont fit H4 bulbs...u need some japo ones i thnk....and i've read that its pretty hard to find...

Kawasaki
21-04-2007, 04:42 PM
just another note...i dont think EF9's headlights dont fit H4 bulbs...u need some japo ones i thnk....and i've read that its pretty hard to find...

h4h is what you need

czy_sol87
21-04-2007, 07:12 PM
rad support is same. headlights are not! well not all are. corners are def. different but i have seen some ED civics with EF corner lights?!?!

just making sure, both the gen2 crx(ED9) and the aus spec (ED)civics share the same radiator surport???
my bro needs one for his crx, and not really sure if this^^ is the case

EFIX
12-06-2007, 12:38 AM
no..aus spec radiator support is different. it wont fit the jdm headlights cuz they are longer....im trying so hard to find the radiator support and filler panel atm...i got headlights and bonnet! somebody help!