PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Cairns??

SIR GSR
19-07-2006, 01:21 PM
Hey guys, I've done a search and still haven't found anyone. What I want to know is are there any Cairns Honda drivers on this forum? It'd be good to catch up with other owners of the magic :honda:

barefootbonzai
19-07-2006, 02:46 PM
you like it up there? sux ass enough living in brisbane.

SIR GSR
19-07-2006, 03:39 PM
It's nice enough, but there is not much of a car scene. I remember how good it was when I used to live down there...Hitting BWCP every Friday and Satuday night...Having a few midnight runs up Mt Tamborine and even down to Byron Bay to hassle the locals LOL

chingaling
01-12-2011, 01:29 AM
It's nice enough, but there is not much of a car scene. I remember how good it was when I used to live down there...Hitting BWCP every Friday and Satuday night...Having a few midnight runs up Mt Tamborine and even down to Byron Bay to hassle the locals LOL

sorry i know this is still a old post but a u still in cairns?
holla back if you are !!! lets go for a cruise ! i live up Port douglas but i go cairns quite often

mocchi
03-12-2011, 07:55 PM
sorry i know this is still a old post but a u still in cairns?
holla back if you are !!! lets go for a cruise ! i live up Port douglas but i go cairns quite often

LOL. good job chingaling.

Last Activity: 25-11-2008 10:01 PM

i doubt SIR GSR still have a honda.

Mikecivic78
03-12-2011, 08:05 PM
if ur stil out there OP, Tambo's nice at night.. mt Nebo/Glorious are also good in the Bris, bar some pot holes.

I love it up north, furtherest road trip Ive done is Proserpine/Airlie beach. That was in my old ej8 3years ago. I guess we could of met up. O well... ur now an OH ghost