PDA

View Full Version : speedo problems

L-Plates
19-07-2006, 09:58 PM
hey guys having problems with my cluster...

my speed is working...as in the needle that tells me how fast i am going but my odometer isnt....so my car sits at the same kms everytime i drive....
does any1 know how to fix it.!?!?

and how do i re adjust myheadlights..?!!/...becuase right now they are facing straight to the ground which gives me minimal lighting and i cant see much at night....
how do i make them facing up or at least a reasonable height so i can see properly at night...?

thanks

dc2dc2dc2
19-07-2006, 10:02 PM
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39393&highlight=adjust+headlight

SEARCH IS UR FRIEND !!! adjusting headlights question has been asked so so many times.

as for ur odemeter problem i have no idea. :)

RMN15N
20-07-2006, 01:22 PM
hey guys having problems with my cluster...

my speed is working...as in the needle that tells me how fast i am going but my odometer isnt....so my car sits at the same kms everytime i drive....
does any1 know how to fix it.!?!?

and how do i re adjust myheadlights..?!!/...becuase right now they are facing straight to the ground which gives me minimal lighting and i cant see much at night....
how do i make them facing up or at least a reasonable height so i can see properly at night...?

thanks

BRO you've got to be kidding right??
pop ur bonnet and behind the head lights you can adjust the height of ur lights dude
with ur odometer.. its probably not worth fixing i suggest u buy the EG6 one
if you want it you can buy it from GPC (good performance center) ask "charlie" for the sedan eg6 cluster it will set you back 250 but its white in color and it lights up amber..

-----------
somone rep me! +1

L-Plates
21-07-2006, 09:59 AM
if its $250 id rather get the ITR one from jdmyard for similar price..ahah...
so it cant be fixed i guess ay..gaaahh....

tRipitaka
21-07-2006, 10:48 AM
if its $250 id rather get the ITR one from jdmyard for similar price..ahah...
so it cant be fixed i guess ay..gaaahh....
if you get the ITR one, u're gonna have to spend much more time/money on it to get it to fit.

blk_shadow
24-07-2006, 04:28 AM
also when you get the ITR one, you will also need to adjust the engine to the speedo meter, as your engine doesn't match with the ITR speedo reading