PDA

View Full Version : fitting an amp?

cuongn
24-07-2006, 07:40 AM
hey does any one no how to stick amp cords in my celica,, i'ii pay themm pm ? if u no someone or urself can do it

stanleym
24-07-2006, 08:39 AM
what model celica

what part do you specifcally need doing wireing the hole car...?? headunit amp and wires eg to battery

shhouldn't be to hard just like most other cars... if u willing to pay i would just take to professionals man

most people in audio section would be able to do it 4 u but just depends on where u are located etc

cuongn
24-07-2006, 09:05 AM
what model celica

what part do you specifcally need doing wireing the hole car...?? headunit amp and wires eg to battery

shhouldn't be to hard just like most other cars... if u willing to pay i would just take to professionals man

most people in audio section would be able to do it 4 u but just depends on where u are located etc

its a standard celica head unit, and i just need to hook it up with all da amp wire. how much would it cost to wire it, does anyone know where to get a all right price to wire it up

stanleym
24-07-2006, 09:28 AM
depends which state your in
strathfield car radio do wiring aswell and if your using the stock headunit that doesn't contain rca outputs i would take to a professional because you woulr need a rca converter i think strathfield would do it forlke $60 but i cant be sure i neva used them

which state are you in and where abouts then maybe ppeople can suggest some options

cuongn
24-07-2006, 09:44 AM
i'm from liverpol. nsw

marcs
24-07-2006, 11:20 AM
No because you don't drive a Honda. jk :D

stanleym
24-07-2006, 02:53 PM
yea man just go to strathfield
or give lifestyle a call they do good stuff real proffesional..might cost a little more but worth it

iw ould call a pro cause if u using the rca converter u will need to purchase it from them etc

Fr3aKi3
24-07-2006, 03:00 PM
Options could include:

www.dsire4sound.com (livo)
www.fairfieldcarradio.com.au (Fairfield)

If you don't mind a drive then:
www.doranproaudio.com.au (Bankstown and Ingleburn)
www.lifestylestore.com.au (North Mead)
www.fhrxstudios.com (Caringbah)
www.precisioninstallations.com.au (Blakehurst)

There are plenty more audio stores but those are the ones that pop into my mind atm.

euro69
24-07-2006, 05:32 PM
u would have to use a rca converter.
i have done this to mine already.

-MuGen PoWer-
24-07-2006, 08:25 PM
i have some RCA converters. Do you need the one to convert 1RCA output to 2Output? im also located near liverpool. I can install sound systems but i think your better of paying the shop to do it as people dont want to take responsibility if something goes wrong.
But if your interested in the RCA converters let me know

iket
30-07-2006, 10:33 PM
yea man just go to strathfield

Nah don't go to strathfield... they cut corners! I went there years ago! They ran my amp cable thru the firewall without a grommet! And they also put holes in my car and ran a cable so badly under carpet that it stuck out like a sore thumb!
Solution - Become a sparky and do all your own [and friends] work!!

stanleym
30-07-2006, 11:11 PM
i just mentioned them as they do i lol i dont kno many shops etc that do it

i never realli had to i did mine all myself lol least that way i was happy with what got done lol

JaCe
31-07-2006, 11:14 AM
Try Lifestyle Store in Parra- they seem pretty good.