PDA

View Full Version : Accord Euro Sub Forum

yfin
24-07-2006, 08:13 AM
The Ozhonda moderating team has decided to implement a trial sub-section for the Honda Accord Euro (CL9). The trial wil commence within the next few days.

The decision to implement the trial was not made lightly, as there are many Honda variants which could also arguably warrant a separate sub-section.

In the case of the Euro, however, the membership base has grown quite significantly and has resulted in the Accord section being "flooded" by threads about this particular model. Many members have expressed concerns that non-Euro questions are being lost amongst all the Euro threads in the Accord forum.

Accordingly, given the Euro membership growth, we believe the time is right for a trial and is in the interests of Ozhonda members. We hope you will agree. There will be a sticky in the new Euro section for you to post your comments about how the trial is progressing (positive or otherwise).

The trial is happening because members have asked for it. If there are other ways you believe Ozhonda can be improved please post your comments in the site discussion section.

accordingly flash
24-07-2006, 08:36 AM
halelulah.....no offence guys but it shits me when ya gotta sift thru 30 threads about euros before you see a 6th gen thread,so i believe it was about time....cheers guys.

EuroDude
24-07-2006, 09:16 AM
Yep good to see the new section, at least we can trial it for a few days :thumbsup:

[edit] lol where is it? Guess wyn is still setting it up.

SiReal
24-07-2006, 09:36 AM
Thanks yfin, appreciate it. have a trial and if it doesn't work out, we can always revert back.

Cheers

SiReal.

tRipitaka
24-07-2006, 10:08 AM
[edit] lol where is it? Guess wyn is still setting it up.

The trial wil commence within the next few days.

:wave:

EuroDude
24-07-2006, 10:32 AM
I see, I misread it thinking that the section was already active and will be trialed for a few days.

REV888
24-07-2006, 03:15 PM
Think its a good move in the right direction

Considering there are more accords then just the Euro :)

wynode
24-07-2006, 10:04 PM
It's setup guys:

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86

Should see a link under the Accord forum

Omotesando
25-07-2006, 02:36 AM
Considering the 1998 V6 Accord VTI was the best accord ever and it was also the best seller (not..!) we should give him a sub-section instead :P

SiReal
25-07-2006, 11:14 AM
what are you talking about omotesando! the 1998 V6 Accord never came in VTi, only V6 and V6-L. Only the 4cyl came in VTi and VTi-L.

Get your facts straight! ^o^ hehe

Dray_Templar
26-07-2006, 09:55 AM
lol Also as far as i no the V6-L and i think the V6 only came out in Auto :(

don't qoute me on that thow :P

love the idea of sepertating the euro from, our none euro models thanks :)

_CiVIC_
26-07-2006, 02:29 PM
I think we should implement a sub group for integras as well!

alot of the posts in the integra section are for the da9's!!!

have to flick like 10pages to find the first post about type R's / S's

EuroDude
26-07-2006, 02:44 PM
There is only one integra per year. If the Integra-Euro comes out along side the normal Integra, then it can have its own subforum ;)

tRipitaka
26-07-2006, 02:48 PM
There is only one integra per year. If the Integra-Euro comes out along side the normal Integra, then it can have its own subforum ;)
actually there are more than one integra per year..
how about GSi, VTIR and Type R ?

deeps
29-07-2006, 01:43 AM
lol without a doubt. Accord Euro is absolutely dominating, and deserves it's own section.

EuroDude
01-08-2006, 10:26 PM
actually there are more than one integra per year..
how about GSi, VTIR and Type R ?

yeh but they all have the same body shape. The engine and a few other bits are the only difference.

Since the Euro and Accord V6 have a totally different shape and both are sedans, they are considered different cars. :honda:

Chris_F
02-08-2006, 10:17 AM
^ i think that's a good point.

In japan the accord is actually called an inspire and the accord euro is accord. Australia is the only market where these two cars actualyl share the label of accord. In america its TSX and Accord, in europe they just have the euro called 'accord'.

I think the sub forum is really working and it seems quite a few lurking members have come out of the closet and started posting which is great to see

stephen8512
02-08-2006, 06:50 PM
as chris has said, the accord CL9 section is blossoming and is going very well. well done everybody :thumbsup:

Chris_F
02-08-2006, 10:02 PM
*group hug* lol

Dray_Templar
03-09-2006, 04:56 PM
seems to be working well atm. i'm happy with it.

EuroDude
03-09-2006, 05:19 PM
yep it sure helps when searching thats for sure, especially when searching with general terms common to all cars.

yfin
06-10-2006, 01:39 PM
Closing off the loop -- the trial was a success and we are sticking with the sub-forum on a permanent basis (or until further notice). Thank you to all that commented on the trial.

lilwilliam
11-10-2006, 08:39 PM
dont think that will happen didnt honda stop production on all integras =[ from dc5?

technify
14-10-2006, 01:02 AM
dont think that will happen didnt honda stop production on all integras =[ from dc5?

according to honda tuning magazine.
honda has elimated the integra.

they are going to work on better and better things.