PDA

View Full Version : Hey, it's me again guys!!

hondaflyer
28-07-2006, 02:28 PM
Hi guys,

Now firstly, please do not ban me as I mean no harm and would like to offer everyone an apology. Instead of hiding, I thought I'll do the honest thing and introduce myself so that there's no misunderstanding.

You may remember me as SkyWalker - yes, the notorious dude that everyone once liked and then hated. I have been warned by moderators etc, so this time I would liek to rejoin ozhonda with nothing in mind other than to share the love of Honda owners and to learn from everyone.

I hope you can forgive me and allow me to rejoin.

Thank you and regards, :angel:

SkyWalker

ACTI0NMAN-1
28-07-2006, 02:36 PM
welcome back.

yourfather
28-07-2006, 02:40 PM
who?

well, ok, as long as you don't misbehave this time. i guess.

incoming
28-07-2006, 02:44 PM
what did u do last time?
log on with multiple accounts?

dc2dc2dc2
28-07-2006, 02:49 PM
welcome back skywalker...i for one am mature enough u for the silly stuff u did on ur previous accounts. But just be nice on the forums and everyone will be nice back to u and u might actually makes some good friends out of it. So where are u REALLY located melb or syd ?

Q_ball
28-07-2006, 02:57 PM
You signed up, on another alternate account.
You know very well the implications of what you've done...

hondaflyer
28-07-2006, 04:50 PM
welcome back skywalker...i for one am mature enough u for the silly stuff u did on ur previous accounts. But just be nice on the forums and everyone will be nice back to u and u might actually makes some good friends out of it. So where are u REALLY located melb or syd ?

Thanks guys, thanks everyone for giving me another chance.

I promise, this time it will be different.

I am located in MELBOURNE.

And no - I only have this one account - all the other ones have been banned and I have no intention of using them again, so yeah, this is it!

Thanks!

incoming
28-07-2006, 05:05 PM
can i ask why u did that??
just curious lol

bennjamin
28-07-2006, 05:08 PM
You created multiple accounts , and personally threatened a moderator on this website ~ you are not allowed any special circumstances.
You still have a small amoutn of time left before your ban is lifted on your honda-skywalker account so i suggest you sit tight and wait.

matt
28-07-2006, 06:20 PM
can i ask why u did that??
just curious lol

id be intersted to no why too.

chunky
28-07-2006, 07:09 PM
hhmmm ok then
welcome back
ooo wut is this i hear about personally threatening a mod?

EuroDude
28-07-2006, 07:38 PM
welcome back :D

please ... none if this "V6-L is the best ever honda" stuff anymore. Try to respect other peoples opinions/preferences. Everyone has their own favourite honda :thumbsup:

blk_shadow
28-07-2006, 07:42 PM
yep, we are fellow hondas who love our hondas and wanting to learn more about them:p

aaronng
29-07-2006, 12:42 AM
Skywalker, seriously, you have only about 10 days to go on your 1 month ban. Just finish that 10 days and then come back in. Starting another account to get around the ban just gives another reason to ban you for holding multiple accounts........ It's only 10 days....

Q_ball
29-07-2006, 12:47 AM
I'd ban you again for making this account.
What makes you think you can just get around the system enforced here so easily?

yourfather
29-07-2006, 12:50 AM
Skywalker, seriously, you have only about 10 days to go on your 1 month ban. Just finish that 10 days and then come back in. Starting another account to get around the ban just gives another reason to ban you for holding multiple accounts........ It's only 10 days....
Yeah look, I agree. If you really wanna be a part of this place, and abide by our rules, Wait 10 days.

hondaflyer
29-07-2006, 01:51 AM

Guys, seriously... the ban is NEVER or else I wouldn't sign up a new one...can we just drop it and start afresh?

Come on else, I've apologised and made a pledge to be serious.

Once again, I am sorry.

The true is I really enjoy Hondas!

Thanks!

vtec_jet
29-07-2006, 02:13 AM
hahahahaha . . .

shuldnt of been a tool from the start !

Q_ball
29-07-2006, 11:03 AM
can we just drop it and start afresh?

Nopes :)

chunky
29-07-2006, 11:09 AM
lolz....

h22a accord
29-07-2006, 11:38 AM
Guys, seriously... the ban is NEVER or else I wouldn't sign up a new one...can we just drop it and start afresh?

Once again, I am sorry.

Thanks!

hmm, you never apologized to me for making threats towards me.

this is what you sent me in a PM skywalker and now for the record i will post it here for all to see why you recieved one month ban.

Look, there must be some confusion with your server responders or something. I have no idea what you are talking about, honestly. If I was the person you claim I am, don't you think I it'll be in my interest to continue stirring everyone - what have I done so far? I have spoken very descently and have done nothing wrong whatsoever. Can you please clear my name in the main forums as I have been getting very rude, absurd and abusive PMs from your members. I want this to stop or I will start abusing you personally. I have friends everywhere and now that I have your phone numbers, you wouldn't mind a prank every 5 minutes or threat letters to your address would you?

Let's be fair and drop it. can we?

aaronng
29-07-2006, 12:14 PM

Once again, I am sorry.

Thanks!
9 days left. And the reason you got banned was not because of your posts (you only got warnings for those). It's was because you threatened a mod with prank calls.

yourfather
29-07-2006, 12:46 PM
ok, well, can someone enforce this ban?

EuroAccord13
29-07-2006, 01:02 PM
Wait for your existing account ban to be lifted, this account of your's will be banned permanently...

CLOSED