PDA

View Full Version : Whiteline swaybar Dbush conv kit to fit ITR rear sway on VTIR teg?

Spunkymonkey
29-07-2006, 03:33 PM
Hi everyone,

can anyone confirm whether the Whiteline Swaybar Dbush conv kit part no KBR19 can be used to fit a ITR rear sway onto vtir DC integra without any further modifications. I think this is the bracket/saddle kit that whiteline use for their 22 mm replacement sways. Or advise of the correct kit part no that will fit.

Yes, I have read up on fitting itr rear sway to vtir on integramod/bretQ's gsr site. Discussed with cousin, today the whiteline kit looks like a more viable option for us fitting wise atm.

Here is what my current swaybar set up looks like.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~spunkiemunky/mypic30.jpg

Spunkymonkey
01-08-2006, 01:04 PM
LOL I guess that's no takers then. No one knows Lol.

Sir Revalot
01-08-2006, 02:44 PM
I have a 23mm Whiteline blade adjustable rear swaybar. Myself and a mate fitted it (along with the other suspension bits 'n pieces). It's hard to explain without going into a bit of detail and I'm not feeling very articulate at the moment. In any case, there are 4 bushes that come with the swaybar, each with a metal sleeve inside them. On 2 of the bushes, my mate had to make a careful cut using a dremel to allow the original bolt to fit through. You have to use the original Honda bolt as the thread size is different from the ones that Whiteline provide. I have talked to a suspension expert about it (the owner of the workshop that tuned my suspension) who said that this will be OK.

Spunkymonkey
01-08-2006, 02:58 PM
Thanks mate

suprfast
04-08-2006, 03:43 PM
If you want something thats hassle free and 100% bolt up check out the ASR bar that i sell here in the states. I can sell you the complete kit that comes with the ASR brace and ITR sway bar with all hardware for installation so you dont have to second guess.

http://www.mercedimports.com/suprfast/asr/asr.jpg

revNhevN
04-08-2006, 10:36 PM
suprfast, how much is that kit in US $$? and how much is shipping to australia in US $$?

BlueSiR
04-08-2006, 10:40 PM
tat kit lookin nice, how much how much?

suprfast
05-08-2006, 02:27 AM
suprfast, how much is that kit in US $$? and how much is shipping to australia in US $$?

That kit goes for 340.00 USD. Shipping is about 100.00USD to AUS. That is for Global EMS 3-5 day air
kris

Spunkymonkey
05-08-2006, 09:05 AM
Thanks Kris, but I've already got a lower tie bar and have decided to make my own reinforcement plates to fit the itr sway.

suprfast
05-08-2006, 09:55 AM
Thanks Kris, but I've already got a lower tie bar and have decided to make my own reinforcement plates to fit the itr sway.
Not a problem, just thought i would help
kris

BlitZ
05-08-2006, 10:05 AM
diy ;)http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/civic168/DSCF1533.jpg

u see how i made it..... its like the asr one..

take note that u need to place the D bracket holes directly ontop of the factory honda holes..
(as oppose to the whitline one... check your pic)

Spunkymonkey
05-08-2006, 05:13 PM
:thumbsup: Thanks Blitz. Yes diy ;) well with the help of my cousins Lol

Just waiting for Noltec to reply to my email. Changing swaybar bushes while I'm at it. :)

BlitZ
05-08-2006, 05:54 PM
:thumbsup: Thanks Blitz. Yes diy ;) well with the help of my cousins Lol

Just waiting for Noltec to reply to my email. Changing swaybar bushes while I'm at it. :)

jsut get ITR sway bar bushings... they are uranthane from factory..

Hard as shit :thumbsup:..

Spunkymonkey
05-08-2006, 05:57 PM
Well if that's the case then that's fine :) Already have them! thanks mate