PDA

View Full Version : Hello From the United States

suprfast
03-08-2006, 12:04 PM
I was originally brought over here by Paul1985 quite some time ago from www.k20a.org

My intention after finding this site was to help bring American Companies products to AUS for as cost efficent as possible. I have helped out many AUS forum members, and completely forgot to introduce myself.

My name is Kris and i own a shop called Performance Spec Racing in the States. I am a wholesale Dist with the deepest discounts with companies such as HASport(engine mounts and swap accessories), Clutchmasters(www.clutchmasters.com) the name will soon speak for itself as it does in the states. They have made the fastest all motor cars time and again. ASR or A-Spec-Racing which makes one of the nicest and strongest Rear Lower Brace(by itself) or with the ITR rear sway bar. This setup will cease all the confusion i hear about it fitting with the WHITELINE setupSee pic below
http://www.mercedimports.com/suprfast/asr/asr.jpg

I am more than willing to take the time to help anyone anywhere with the products that they need. I have contacted the ADMIN to see if my shop name can be approved to be in the elite that is already listed, but i think they are looking at keeping it all local which is great by me. Well, that is my introduction and you now know my name. If you need any of those hard parts dont hesitate to EMAIL sales@mercedimports.com or look for me on PM via AIM : suprfast , or MSN suprfast@mercedimports.com
You can also just click the box to the left of this:)
I hope to be hearing from all of you soon
Kris
Performance Spec
United States

suprfast
03-08-2006, 12:10 PM
Just thought i would share one more thing with you. If you want to check out how legit/loyal/honest and full of integrity i am check out my vouch page on www.k20a.org
You will probably have to sign up to view it, but its worth the adventure in knowledge there for K series swaps

http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7571

NeRV
03-08-2006, 12:45 PM
Hey welcome to the site buddy, hope you enjoy your stay

VTi_b0i
03-08-2006, 12:51 PM
hey mate :)
welcome aboard :p im sure ull love it on here...

Spunkymonkey
03-08-2006, 01:17 PM
Welcome to the site. I'm sure your knowledge will be invaluable to the boards :)

rocky_b
03-08-2006, 01:18 PM
hey man, welcome.
iam very interested in the USDM goodness!:thumbsup:

Twincam16
03-08-2006, 01:20 PM
Welcome mate... hopefully you bring some knowledge to the forums, theres a few guys from the States on here already...

suprfast
03-08-2006, 02:32 PM
Thanks for the warm welcomes guys. I already responded back to the PM's that i received. Just let me know what you need, and it will be my job to try my hardest to achieve your needs. I cant win them all, but i will atleast try.
Kris:wave:

dcdc
03-08-2006, 03:20 PM
I can vouch for Kris, he's great to deal with :thumbsup:

SiReal
03-08-2006, 03:45 PM
welcome dude. hmmm...maybe you can source parts for CG accords 4cyl? If so, i'll be more than happy to use your services!

Q_ball
03-08-2006, 04:12 PM
Welcome along mate :)

stephen8512
03-08-2006, 05:07 PM
welcome
u wouldnt happen to have an RSB made for the euro/TSX?

xtercii
03-08-2006, 05:13 PM
his prices are cheap, that's all I gotta say

Paul1985
03-08-2006, 08:13 PM
Hey Kris,
havent chatted in a while. Welcome. Kris is a great guy and i can vouch for his service.

No doubt you will get flooded by PM's asking about many different USDM products as its hard to source anything here in Oz. lol

And yes, Kris' prices are fantastic.

Just ask people like myself or LowEK from this board if you doubt Kris.
My ASR kit came within a week all the way from the US!

Hope you get some good business Kris, us aussies need more US guys helping us out like you are :thumbsup:

wynode
03-08-2006, 11:35 PM
Welcome Kris, hope you enjoy the forums. PM sent!

suprfast
04-08-2006, 03:18 AM
Hey Kris,
havent chatted in a while. Welcome. Kris is a great guy and i can vouch for his service.

No doubt you will get flooded by PM's asking about many different USDM products as its hard to source anything here in Oz. lol

And yes, Kris' prices are fantastic.

Just ask people like myself or LowEK from this board if you doubt Kris.
My ASR kit came within a week all the way from the US!

Hope you get some good business Kris, us aussies need more US guys helping us out like you are :thumbsup:

That is what i am here for. I enjoy reading about all the cool cars that you guys get that the US wont allow. So we are envious of each other:cool:

suprfast
04-08-2006, 08:46 AM
Alright, just received word from WYNODE. I hope to be a full time dist for the OZ crowd here in the next couple weeks.
Again, are big with:
HASport
Clutchmasters
ASR
Koni shocks
Ground Control Coilovers

Ill always be adding more and more info for my consumers
kris

moreboost
05-08-2006, 01:00 PM
welcome i buy stuff from the states for Aus, ill pm you and ill see what you got! Have a good one

SIObsesst
13-08-2006, 03:04 PM
welcome mate enjoy your stay

suprfast
14-08-2006, 06:13 AM
again, thanks for the warm welcome. Just waiting on whether or not wynode gives me the okay...I have time, and i know he is busy.

kraiye
16-08-2006, 01:00 PM
hey man welcome aboard
may be in touch down the track for new clutch depending how my turbo goes ;)
good to have the options on where to get stuff :thumbsup: