PDA

View Full Version : Advice on rim purchase needed

scotty09
05-08-2006, 09:01 PM
hi guys,
just trying to get some advice.im looking at gettin some 17" white rims on my white DC2 97 GSI teg.just wondering wat the offset should be etc and do white rims look any good.
cheers

mugeneration
06-08-2006, 12:43 PM
What colour's your car?

Mr_will
06-08-2006, 12:53 PM
i have said this to so many new people its not funny...PLEASE BE MORE SPECIFIC IN YOUR TITLE. its so much more helpful to people if you put "advice on rim purchase needed"

kyle
06-08-2006, 12:55 PM
do white rims look any good.
cheers

Mate what looks good and what doesn't is a subjective personal judgment that is made. Unless you are building your car to impress others, this seems like a silly question. And if you are, then have a think about it. Spending $1000's to impress other people. Id much rather spend it on myself to make me happy, not other people.

dc2dc2dc2
06-08-2006, 12:56 PM
+40 offset should be fine. Colour is all up to personal choice put them on ur car and if u like it then buy them, if not get another colour. its oh so simple.

marte
06-08-2006, 03:05 PM
i have said this to so many new people its not funny...PLEASE BE MORE SPECIFIC IN YOUR TITLE. its so much more helpful to people if you put "advice on rim purchase needed"
fair enough, but one his a new comer, 2, hows he suppose to know what u've said in the past. and lastly how did ur post help him in anyway at all?

Witht he rims if you have a friend whose not bad with photo shop ask him to chop some rims onto your car, so then you have an idea what it wlil look like.

Mr_will
06-08-2006, 07:19 PM
fair enough, but one his a new comer, 2, hows he suppose to know what u've said in the past. and lastly how did ur post help him in anyway at all?

it helped him help himself by using a better title to let people know what he was actually talking about.

point taken though. perhaps if he had searched....