PDA

View Full Version : Budapest - Magyar Nagydij 2006 - (Discussion)

Omotesando
05-08-2006, 10:50 PM
What is the FIA thinking? Giving both M. Schumacher and Alonso a 2 sec penalty to each of their qualifying periods? That will most certainly mean they cannot even make it past Q1, and definitely not Q2.

If this was given to Alonso only as at the beginning, it would have been a big advantage to Schuey of course.

However, now that it is given to both Schuey as well as Alonso, it could only be advantageous to Alonso because Renault is likely to underperform at this circuit anyway.

FIA and Stewards and Penalties plus Mass Damper sage after Renault has been using it for nearly a year = STUPID BUGGERS.:(

Forgot to say - I think we're going to see the first Formula1 1st place win by Felippe Massa this week! Good stuff... Unless if Kimi is too fast for him, which as we all know is entirely possible... But anyway, go Massa (or Kimi).

JDM.Power
06-08-2006, 11:26 AM
going to be a exciting race, its about strategy.
i reckon schuey be very quick.
button is going to battle it out with alonso in the first corner, or maybe one of the midland will crash into alonso.

my prediction, schuey gain atleast 3-4spots at the start, alonso crash or gain 2spots.

vinhy
06-08-2006, 01:13 PM
What is the FIA thinking? Giving both M. Schumacher and Alonso a 2 sec penalty to each of their qualifying periods? That will most certainly mean they cannot even make it past Q1, and definitely not Q2.

alonso deserved it cause he purposely slowed down in front of the red bull third driver and overtook him in yellow flag. schumacher overtook in red flag on sat practice

If this was given to Alonso only as at the beginning, it would have been a big advantage to Schuey of course.

the penalty was given to alonso on friday. schumacher got his penalty on sat

However, now that it is given to both Schuey as well as Alonso, it could only be advantageous to Alonso because Renault is likely to underperform at this circuit anyway.

FIA and Stewards and Penalties plus Mass Damper sage after Renault has been using it for nearly a year = STUPID BUGGERS.:(

Forgot to say - I think we're going to see the first Formula1 1st place win by Felippe Massa this week! Good stuff... Unless if Kimi is too fast for him, which as we all know is entirely possible... But anyway, go Massa (or Kimi).

both drivers made it to second round of qualifying

^^v
06-08-2006, 08:16 PM
lookz lik it'll be a wet race... thats gonna mix things up a bit...

LUD02C
06-08-2006, 08:44 PM
Schumacher was on pole position until he overtook under red flag conditions.
Both drivers made a stupid mistake.

I think Alonso is feeling the heat abit.

Omotesando
06-08-2006, 10:25 PM
Going to be wet race... hmmm...

j3z3z
07-08-2006, 12:00 AM
wooooooooooot jenson won go honda yo!!!

^^v
07-08-2006, 01:33 AM
best race for a long long time....
so many incidents.... they should have more wet races! lolz..

congratz to Jenson N Honda!

edmond23
07-08-2006, 01:35 AM
yes !!! alritre jenson ... yay 4 honda!!!

DOHCTR Coopz!
07-08-2006, 01:40 AM
abt time!!! JB FTW!!!! woooot woot..! :D :D

ECU-MAN
07-08-2006, 01:41 AM
Go Honda

Woooooooooooooooooottttttttt

Go Jenson

Yeah