PDA

View Full Version : new VTEC owner, luuurve it!!!

nuborn
07-08-2006, 01:03 PM
hi,

my name is james and no one cares, all they care is that about 3 months ago i purchased a 94 model vtec prelude (infact they might not even care about that, particularly if their honda is faster). it is my first car and i am extremely happy with it, its performance is brilliant both for power and handling and i dont have to worry about a turbo going pop! if anyone has anything they can share on Prelude VTiR's that may be useful to this first car owner please feel free to let me know, but if you have something better to do like drink beer, then dont worry about it!

cheers people,

James

Pogi
07-08-2006, 02:43 PM
Welcome James!!

STTICH
07-08-2006, 02:54 PM
who cares who u are.. and who care wat car u drive.. as long as u drive a honda.. :thumbsup:

hehe jokes jokes... :) :p

welcome James.

Menthu Rae
07-08-2006, 03:10 PM
Hi, feel free to come over to www.preludeaustralia.com - lots of guys on there who can help you re: any problems, with all of their knowledge and wisdom.

Oh and welcome to OzH - haha.

_CiVIC_
07-08-2006, 04:14 PM
gday james.. welcome to the forum where its 99% jdm freeks and 1% ricers.. LOL!

jimmeh
07-08-2006, 07:31 PM
welcome james...enjoy your stay

PaZzMaN-R
07-08-2006, 08:59 PM
welcome james,
all we care about is that u drive a honda and we all share the same passion.

enjoy honda and the spirited driving with it.

nuborn
08-08-2006, 12:45 PM
Hi, feel free to come over to www.preludeaustralia.com - lots of guys on there who can help you re: any problems, with all of their knowledge and wisdom.

hi menthu rae,

thanks for ur welcome and i signed onto prelude australia last week and was wondering if you could tell me how to post threads on it? i must sound dumb but this is the first time ive used forums and i've got this one worked out but not PA. also, would you or anyone else have any idea how to change your username on here?

thanks,

James

Stoosh
08-08-2006, 12:47 PM
would you or anyone else have any idea how to change your username on here?

change of usernames are not permitted on OH :(

btw welcome :)

nuborn
08-08-2006, 12:48 PM
gday james.. welcome to the forum where its 99% jdm freeks and 1% ricers.. LOL!

g'day mate and thankx for your welcome, dont know much about jdm but is vtec, is that like halfway between rice-blinger and jdm? LOL!

nuborn
08-08-2006, 12:50 PM
change of usernames are not permitted on OH :(

btw welcome :)

ah you jokin! now everyone's gonna think i'm a baby, my username on prelude australia is lude_dude, and i forget which one is which wen i sign into either forum.

thanks for lettin me kno.

Q_ball
08-08-2006, 12:52 PM
Welcome mate!
Hope u enjoy ur time ere :)

nuborn
08-08-2006, 01:04 PM

hi again menthu, just so you kno i figured out how to post threads on prelude australia :)

kraiye
16-08-2006, 01:11 PM
welcome to OzH
post up sum pics and all is forgiven ;)

nuborn
18-08-2006, 09:29 AM
welcome to OzH
post up sum pics and all is forgiven ;)

will do possibly next week, i am getting the rest of the details on the car done this weekend and we need to download the digital camer software onto the laptop we r using since our computer crashed, so yeah, dont get ur hopes up, lol! but its a dark blue 1994 prelude vtir.

kraiye
18-08-2006, 12:37 PM
:thumbsup: