PDA

View Full Version : The CROSS-BETWEEN!!

Honda Enthusiast
11-08-2006, 04:10 PM
Guys,

I've decided to establish a style of my own for my Accord...

Lux it inside and make it look sporty outside...best of both worlds, one may say!

As you know, I own a Honda Accord V6 Luxury...inside is all leather + features you would expect in a luxury vehicle....good grains galore everywhere...climate control etc...electric everthing etc...but outside, I've dumped it, tinted it out, stickers, mags, foglights, everything is groice...so yeah, I think I'd rather rice up a luxury car and make it look sporty as there's something about a modded luxury car that looks a bit sporty outside as opposed to straight forward sports car...

Does anyone agree?

Also, what do you think about Blue Neon Lights inside the car... I got them hidden everywhere...all blue inside...but done in a nice and professional way (hidden wires)...so yeah, what do you think about this corss-between and have you seen much Luxury cars modded up?

Jazzle
11-08-2006, 04:30 PM
=) just do it

Honda Enthusiast
11-08-2006, 04:31 PM
=) just do it

Nike.... hi hi...

amato2
12-08-2006, 01:23 AM
some more pictures would be awsome to look at my fellow V6L mate

h22a accord
15-08-2006, 02:01 PM
show us some pics of your ride skywalker!

stephen8512
15-08-2006, 02:48 PM
ive yet to see any pics of ur ride....

Jaso
15-08-2006, 02:53 PM
Also, what do you think about Blue Neon Lights inside the car... I got them hidden everywhere...all blue inside...but done in a nice and professional way (hidden wires)...so yeah, Sounds good - like the blue lighting you can get on the Civic???

Look forward to seeing some pics ;)

Honda Enthusiast
16-08-2006, 11:18 AM
Thanks guys... I will upload pics very soon...
I like the cross between look because it compliments the ride and makes it look sporty outside but yet elegant inside!

Honda Enthusiast
22-08-2006, 02:34 PM
Hi guys, any lux owners here that have modded their luxury cars to become more sportier?

Dray_Templar
23-08-2006, 10:15 AM
hi all, Sky planing on doing the same sort of thing to mine. but maybe alittle diffrent, havn't done alot yet but working on it slowly.

Got some underbody neon's LED's (blue), going to get them wired up soon, probable next month. (paid monthly) :(

After that i'm going to get some 17/18 rims, not sure which ones yet as i can't decide to many to choose from.

will post some pics when i have the neon's hooked up. will probalbe also get some for inside aswell, as i like the look.

i believe as long as your happy with the way your car looks, everyone else can go jump if they don't.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j310/Dray_Templar/car_001.jpg

Honda Enthusiast
23-08-2006, 10:30 AM
hi all, Sky planing on doing the same sort of thing to mine. but maybe alittle diffrent, havn't done alot yet but working on it slowly.

Got some underbody neon's LED's (blue), going to get them wired up soon, probable next month. (paid monthly) :(

After that i'm going to get some 17/18 rims, not sure which ones yet as i can't decide to many to choose from.

will post some pics when i have the neon's hooked up. will probalbe also get some for inside aswell, as i like the look.

i believe as long as your happy with the way your car looks, everyone else can go jump if they don't.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j310/Dray_Templar/car_001.jpg

Bro, with out cars....it's not easy to RICE up...you gotta do it right (well, to us individually anyways)... I wouldn't go all out sports as it's a luxury car...bro, our car at it's time was compared to the Mercs and BMW's...so I would mod it nice...

Although it's entirely up to you...I would recommend the following standard mods as you suggested yourself...

Dump it, at least 17 inch wheels, HID lights, dark tint, neons inside, change your side indicators to clear...some stickers? and the rest is up to you...but I am stopped...might get a good intake system, a good mufler at the back and that's it....it's a luxury car bro...cross it over nicely...neons on the bottom? Not much people do this anymore...and it's a definite attention grabber... I would rethink this if you do not want people gorking at your car all the time on the road...if you do get them though, remember to get a good switch your you'll also attract the cops....

Good luck bro!

I love RICING up lux cars...damn, the cross-over look is AWE!!

stephen8512
23-08-2006, 10:52 PM
Bro, with out cars....it's not easy to RICE up...you gotta do it right (well, to us individually anyways)... I wouldn't go all out sports as it's a luxury car...bro, our car at it's time was compared to the Mercs and BMW's...so I would mod it nice...

Although it's entirely up to you...I would recommend the following standard mods as you suggested yourself...

Dump it, at least 17 inch wheels, HID lights, dark tint, neons inside, change your side indicators to clear...some stickers? and the rest is up to you...but I am stopped...might get a good intake system, a good mufler at the back and that's it....it's a luxury car bro...cross it over nicely...neons on the bottom? Not much people do this anymore...and it's a definite attention grabber... I would rethink this if you do not want people gorking at your car all the time on the road...if you do get them though, remember to get a good switch your you'll also attract the cops....

Good luck bro!

I love RICING up lux cars...damn, the cross-over look is AWE!!

bro with these suggestions bro its very easy bro to rice up ur car bro

Vinnie
24-08-2006, 05:49 PM
neons ruin any car imo. if u wanna keep it stylish ude wanna avoid them. HID Xenons, done properly, cost a fortune unless ur gonna go for a cheaper kit that doesent work as well but even then its prob not really worth the effort. clear side indicators also dont really serve a purpose and 1 or 2 stickers on teh windscreens i rekon wood do it. and as much ide like to think the accord is comparable to those euros, its really not but it is still a very nice car. of course this is jus wat i wood do in my personal opinion and gud luck with wateva u decide to go with mate. as long as u like it then thats really all that matters :D

aznpsuazn
28-08-2006, 10:20 AM
Firstly, rice is for eating.

Dray_Templar
28-08-2006, 02:39 PM
Firstly, rice is for eating.

thats a great post, glad you were able to add somthing so constuctive and helpfull keep the good work :P ( come on mate i'm sure you can do better than that)

Chris_F
28-08-2006, 02:40 PM
^ I agree with my above bro

Dray_Templar
30-08-2006, 04:43 PM
lol, I'm having some fun wid me car at da moment, hooked up a UFO led neon interior light in my boot that flashes diffrent colours to sound, works pretty sweet will we awsome once i get some subs in there atleast.

Also 70% the way throw hooking up my blue undercar neons, lol

Will post some pics soon. Next will be the carcomp, now thats going to be some fun :)

P.S Dear Haters i don't give a fark what you think, i'm having fun wid my car :P

Dray_Templar
30-08-2006, 04:47 PM
hey Honda Enthusiast, are you dead or banned again? lol

hows your cross-between coming along. would love to see some pics man.

P.S heard you were a no show at da cruize, hope you can make up for it at da next one. oh and hows your clique going, is it up and running?

SiReal
31-08-2006, 01:41 PM
I think hes too ashamed to show his face. Cos he knows he'll get bagged big time from everyone.

Dray_Templar
31-08-2006, 02:31 PM
I think hes too ashamed to show his face. Cos he knows he'll get bagged big time from everyone.

lol, don't weather to feel sorry for the guy or not.

arh well.

Honda Enthusiast
31-08-2006, 04:53 PM

Wrong you are....there's a saying... "real gold doesn't fear heat!" ...come to my cruise if you got th balls to be!

Honda Enthusiast
31-08-2006, 04:54 PM
hey Honda Enthusiast, are you dead or banned again? lol

hows your cross-between coming along. would love to see some pics man.

P.S heard you were a no show at da cruize, hope you can make up for it at da next one. oh and hows your clique going, is it up and running?

My cross-between is hot...just add more neon lights and got a VIPER put in! It will look rad!! so yeah, come to my mini cruise (in the events thread) and you'll see my ride!

Dray_Templar
31-08-2006, 04:55 PM
Wrong you are....there's a saying... "real gold doesn't fear heat!" ...come to my cruise if you got th balls to be!

lol i heard another saying "all that glitters isn't gold"

not that, that has anything to do with anything

Honda Enthusiast
31-08-2006, 04:57 PM
lol i heard another saying "all that glitters isn't gold"

not that, that has anything to do with anything

Remember, our cars are luxury cars - mod it right and it will be gold...mod it wrong and you will ruine the prestige our car brings!

aaronng
31-08-2006, 04:59 PM
You missed your own cruise.

Honda Enthusiast
31-08-2006, 05:01 PM
You missed your own cruise.

PLEASE GO TO THE EVENTS thread and you will understand

SiReal
31-08-2006, 09:36 PM

I give you my respect for your apology. But to be honest, I really cant be bothered. I've got better things to do that day unfortunately so apologies in advance.

Honda Enthusiast
01-09-2006, 01:40 PM
I give you my respect for your apology. But to be honest, I really cant be bothered. I've got better things to do that day unfortunately so apologies in advance.

Cheers mate!

OK, if you change your mind...then jsut turn up!

Honda Enthusiast
07-09-2006, 02:27 PM
Nah, I'm back guys!

EuroDude
07-09-2006, 07:32 PM
PLEASE GO TO THE EVENTS thread and you will understand

If you had a flat, why didnt you just use the spare wheel in the boot?

SiReal
07-09-2006, 07:37 PM
why do u like to resurrect your own threads when obvisouly its been done to death?

edit: decided to be nicer

chepe
19-09-2006, 05:43 PM
i dont get it. u buy a luxury car, keep it a luxury car, wots the point ure gonna get across when u buy an accord. i mean yeh u can do a little things such as lower it and put some mags, but putting stickers, neons, ure acting like the rest of the guys who do up their cars. Accords are one of a kind cars. the way i see it is that if its a luxury car, keep it a luxury car. u dont see people doing up marcedes do u?
this is a question to honda enthusiast

aaronng
19-09-2006, 05:57 PM
This thread doesn't need a resurrect.

Closed.