PDA

View Full Version : hi hi im new here~

GD3-typeR
13-08-2006, 07:00 AM
Hi all, my name's John and I work for Honda Western Australia. I owned a few Hondas and Nissans in my life. My last car was a 03' white VTIS JAZZ MAN <worked motor, intake, exhaust, ECU, extrator. etc.<222km/h Top speed, low 15sec 0-400M. Sold that brought a house few months ago> >
Current car, 1992 EG5 Civic with ZC JDM engine, Revved to 7600rpm. currently engine's crank's chipped....need new engine, sitting in the garage not moving. As i am employed by Honda,so i got a company Honda car to take home everyday, so the EG5 is just a hobby car. I am very busy working minimum of 59 hours a week and I have been very busy at work and forgot to introduce myself. my bad :p Anyway, lots of good news to all of you out there. Stay tune, Honda is bringing a few new models end of this year and next year. New 2007 LEGEND SH-AWD (300HP++) only weeks away now. oh..........we will get the TYpe-R 200HP+ ,K20A 2007 Civic HATCH. :) Plus more new models to come hehe hehe~

GD3-typeR
13-08-2006, 07:02 AM
oh ............my old website:- www.geocities.com/hondajazzclubwa
(some pics been deleted by geocities)

Q_ball
13-08-2006, 07:59 AM
Welcome along John.
So we will get the new Civic Type R ey...hmmz, I heard otherwise...
Anyways, please share your knowledge amongst the various sections here, I'm sure it will be appreciated by all.
Enjoy your stay :)

GD3-typeR
14-08-2006, 02:41 AM
yeah, Honda announced to all the staff that we will get the Civic type-R in Jan 2007 and New Legend launch in melbourne later this AUGUST. Some new models coming too end of this year 2006 and beginning of next year 2007 ,and my apology that Honda ask us not to disclose any information what model will be release. (Due to the fact we still have alot of this current model to get rid off) :p Honda will be very interesting starting after August, a few new models are due for re-design. <Pssst.....i heard that The CRX and Prelude, might be resurrect with a modified K20A/K24A engine> stay tune:zip:

gReY-oNe
14-08-2006, 02:43 AM
welcome to OH i hope u enjoy ur stay

|N|
14-08-2006, 03:13 AM
welcome/... i hope thats true... yay