PDA

View Full Version : parker lights

LUD35
16-08-2006, 11:14 AM
hey ppls, i have recently found one of my parker lights in my 4th gen vtir has blown. i had a quick look to see what i would need to do to take out the parker light and replace it with a new one, and bugger me i have no idea.there is like no space to fit my hand behind the parker light. has anyone here done the same thing or has an idea.

cheers, chris.

LUD35
16-08-2006, 11:16 AM
just found the other thread in this forum, but i still dont kno how to get the parker lights out, i look behind the fender and the normal lights are easy as to get out. but the parker lights are extremely difficult. do i have to go from under the car and up?

94vtirozguy
16-08-2006, 07:11 PM
there is tiny screw at the top of the headlight under the hood. unscrew that.

then with your open palm hit the parker light towards the front of the car, and it will pop out.

Dulcinea
26-08-2006, 03:41 PM
I only just realised my parkers are pale blue. I have no idea if thats street legal?

shinji112
30-08-2006, 08:05 AM
dont worry i got red, white, amber parkers.. depends on my mood really!

floopy
15-09-2006, 08:24 AM
just found the other thread in this forum, but i still dont kno how to get the parker lights out, i look behind the fender and the normal lights are easy as to get out. but the parker lights are extremely difficult. do i have to go from under the car and up?

lol was it one where i asked ppl how to do it?

if u havnt figured it out already i'll take pics and show you which screw it is.

i can take out my right parket light, but i cant get the left one for some reason.. it seems stuck.

kenny_
16-09-2006, 06:33 PM
there is tiny screw at the top of the headlight under the hood. unscrew that.

then with your open palm hit the parker light towards the front of the car, and it will pop out.

this is when jdm headlights suck

nuborn
20-09-2006, 03:21 PM
I only just realised my parkers are pale blue. I have no idea if thats street legal?

tis legal. bluelights, like ur philips headlights are illegal, those parkers are fine tho.

nuborn
20-09-2006, 03:25 PM
hey ppls, i have recently found one of my parker lights in my 4th gen vtir has blown. i had a quick look to see what i would need to do to take out the parker light and replace it with a new one, and bugger me i have no idea.there is like no space to fit my hand behind the parker light. has anyone here done the same thing or has an idea.

cheers, chris.

i have a 94 vtir, is urs aus spec like mine? u unscrew a screw which is rather hidden right in the corner of the bonnet/parker light area, then slowly pry the light out with ur fingernails, u can also push on the white pastic bit which is screwed thru with a flathead screwdriver to push it out of its fitting. it aint hard. just wait til u change a headlight on the rigthand side (looking from the front of the car) if ur car has cruise control the box for that is right behind it, i had to get my gf with her tiny korean hand to change it, mine wouldnt bloody fit!

Honda Enthusiast
04-11-2006, 02:32 AM
can someone pls take some pics, preludes and accord parks similar need th change my right one