PDA

View Full Version : Respect to you all

bADbOYz
18-08-2006, 10:29 AM
Hey guys,

Now irregardless of the fact that I own a Corolla Sportivo, I'm a huge honda fan also which is why I came on here. Also really impressed with the site and the traders area/for sale area. The one thing that stood out is maturity. You guys don't judge. I'm a member of the skylines australia forums also and had crap thrown @ me just because of the car I drive (dunno whether it's the turbo vs n/a agro thing or what lol) but you guys didn't single me out in the few threads that I've posted in. I was attacked in the frist thread I posted in on sau.com!!! Which was soley a 'research' mission for my mate and his R32.

So respect to you all guys ;)

PS: I'm not a biased corolla owner unlike others I know lol. I was looking @ a new Type S but the Corolla came across at a bargain. (Plus the Type S was too $$$ for me :() Hasn't stopped me from still wanting one though.

Q_ball
18-08-2006, 11:00 AM
Sportivo FTW :D
Theyre great lil cars and they do pack a punch!
Welcome along to OH mate,
Hope you enjoy ur time here :)

qikteg
18-08-2006, 11:04 AM
sportivo, psscht, get lost toyboy :)

nah, just kidding dude, i'm in complete agreeance with you that ozhonda is for anyone who is an enthusiasts of hondas. doesn't necessarily mean you have to own one...

enjoy the forums man... vvti y0 :)

aaronng
18-08-2006, 11:13 AM
Welcome to Ozhonda!

I nearly bought a Sportivo as well! I soooooo wanted one but it was not to be. But my neighbour got one so I still got to experience lift. :)

JDMiss
18-08-2006, 11:40 AM
lol.. OH is very welcoming, i dont drive a honda but find myself here all the time :)

welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay :)

SiReal
18-08-2006, 12:08 PM
Welcome dude. I love sportivos. absolute BFYB!

You do get some judgers on here. esp the 'originals' that can't stand noobs but i'm sure if things are said and done the sensible way, then you shouldn't face any issues. :)

Glad to see you join OH.

bADbOYz
18-08-2006, 12:13 PM
Thanks peeps ;) I think honda and toyota people need to start banding together from now on. Attack of the high-cammers hahaha.

But yeah...very impressed with the rides and quality of people on the site. My ride is in the process of having some coilovers, 17s, sways + struts, cai and cf bonnet installed on it. I have the coilovers, but that's it rofl. Can't wait to work in the government that's all I can say and make more money.

Been looking @ cars on here...omg everyone has brilliant taste in modding :D

aaronng
18-08-2006, 02:30 PM
Even my mods? vv

_CiVIC_
18-08-2006, 03:01 PM
welcome to the forums mate!!

i love sportivo's! my brother had an 04 stivo.. that thing was an animal.. shame it was stolen :(:thumbdwn:

i'm sporting a type S though ;) hehehe

bADbOYz
18-08-2006, 03:14 PM
Even my mods? vv

I uh...noticed that. What the hell happened to your accord man??????

welcome to the forums mate!!

i love sportivo's! my brother had an 04 stivo.. that thing was an animal.. shame it was stolen

i'm sporting a type S though hehehe

Stolen! OMG that sucks :( I hope he's driving something nice now. You have a Type S damn you! lol The moment I sat in one it was just...perfect for me. The seating position, chassis etc. Awesome cars. Still love the corolla though...it grew on me.

aaronng
18-08-2006, 03:21 PM

A very long story. LOL. But the bent exhaust came from exhaust vs road. The exhaust won, but it got bent a bit. LOL. Oh well, it gives my car personality. haha :p

bADbOYz
18-08-2006, 05:27 PM
Vibrating engine????? :S

aaronng
18-08-2006, 05:35 PM
Vibrating engine????? :S
For some reason it does that.... Got a short vid in this thread too on the tappet or injector noise: http://ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47027

_CiVIC_
18-08-2006, 11:19 PM

Stolen! OMG that sucks :( I hope he's driving something nice now. You have a Type S damn you! lol The moment I sat in one it was just...perfect for me. The seating position, chassis etc. Awesome cars. Still love the corolla though...it grew on me.

Yeah stolen.. sucks.. it was such a nice car too! He ended up buying a 91 prelude with a h22a motor and turbo.. But he just sold it yesterday, so who knows what is next hehe maybe another type S :D haha

gReY-oNe
18-08-2006, 11:44 PM
hope u enjoy ur stay and ehh... get alot of info for ur car ?? LMAO

would love to see pics of the car wen its done sportivos are nice :D was pending on one wen i was shoppin for my car too expensive :(

HOPE you enjoy your stay and welcome to Ozhonda :D

bADbOYz
19-08-2006, 02:19 AM
hope u enjoy ur stay and ehh... get alot of info for ur car ?? LMAO

would love to see pics of the car wen its done sportivos are nice :D was pending on one wen i was shoppin for my car too expensive :(

HOPE you enjoy your stay and welcome to Ozhonda :D

LOL it's a red 04 sportivo. I'll update my profile etc when it's worthy to be put on there. It's just stock atm bar the 35mm drop (still too high). D2's will fix that though ;) Will post some pics actually once it's dumped and some 17's go on it (plus some little styling mods). It just...looks like a stock sportivo atm...cause it is haha. VTiR Prelude is your ride yeah?

gReY-oNe
19-08-2006, 02:29 AM
*nods at vtir lude*

red?? umm im yet to see a red sportivo LMAO sounds interesting reds a nice colour i want my car red LOL but no moneys *frowns*

i actually like stock sportivos with a decent dump cos they come with lip kits already :D nice and clean oh and if u post pics take some of the dash cos its pretty hawt

bADbOYz
19-08-2006, 02:43 AM
*nods at vtir lude*

red?? umm im yet to see a red sportivo LMAO sounds interesting reds a nice colour i want my car red LOL but no moneys *frowns*

i actually like stock sportivos with a decent dump cos they come with lip kits already :D nice and clean oh and if u post pics take some of the dash cos its pretty hawt

This kit is most likely going on it next year though man...

http://www.trc-tuning.com/_products/_toyota_lexus/_corolla/_e12/_bomex_corolla_01f.jpg
http://www.trc-tuning.com/_products/_toyota_lexus/_corolla/_e12/_bomex_corolla_02f.jpg
http://www.trc-tuning.com/_products/_toyota_lexus/_corolla/_e12/_bomex_corolla_03f.jpg

I must admit I was impressed with the inside of it. The seats are borrowed from a lexus...and the instrument cluster is also lexus designed. My friend owns a VTiR prelude though...bloody hell, so nice to sit in. Everything is nice. Honda is always ahead of their time when they make a car I reckon ;)

gReY-oNe
19-08-2006, 03:44 AM
gotta love the white theers a guy that owns one up the road
and is that a FMIC i see :D

diggin the rims on the rolla in that pic :D

cheers bao

bADbOYz
19-08-2006, 10:03 AM
http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/uploads/1122199000/gallery_476_106_1123462749.jpg

That's the red man. Where are pics of your lude????? Might do a seach in the gallery ;)

URBAN4
20-08-2006, 11:49 AM
vvti y0 :)

vvtLi actually. Can't forget the lift. I own one as well, my daily beater.

cool_filo
22-08-2006, 09:40 PM
welcome dude, i always love toyotas, they pretty good machines too! enjoy

T-onedc2
22-08-2006, 09:54 PM
Welcome aboard man, I have a soft spot for NA Toyotas, my previous two cars were AE82 twin cam, then AE92 SX with 20v conversion (I miss it).:thumbsup:

my_vtec77
01-09-2006, 09:02 PM
Love da Corolla (esp. Sportivo). 1.8L makes 140kw sweet...:p I used to have '95 seca. Great engine bro. anyway, Welcome to OH..

civicboy
01-09-2006, 10:57 PM
welcome man!
yup sportivo r quiet impressive, cz my uncles owns one =P
so which government job r u going for?