PDA

View Full Version : >>>hid Install On Dcr???<<<

my_honda
18-08-2006, 12:11 PM
Hey guys,

Looked through a few sections on how to install a HID kit on a DC2-R but with no luck.

Just need to know if anyone has installed a kit on their DC2R with what lights they used [eg. HB4 6000k?] and how they installed it.

Thanks in advanced.

saxman
18-08-2006, 01:15 PM
http://www.skafia.com/itr/hid/

this is how you do it properly

if you don't care about having the hid's be usable, don't mind them blinding oncoming traffic, attracting police attention, like low quality components that don't last and wasting your hard earned money, then by all means, grab an hid kit.

If you're buying hids to have oem quality hid performance, the link above is the way to go

civic_mods
13-10-2006, 07:58 AM
pretty straight forward if u go for mtec kit,mine only used 10 mins to done

GReY_CVC
21-11-2006, 12:37 PM

10 mins? did you hide ur ballasts? or did you just install them on the engine bay?... i did mine with my mate last weekend took about an hour or two.... took us a while coz we had to go buy screws that we needed in bunnings and bludged a little ... hahaha

i took my bumper off and hid my ballast.... all in all damn good job... ballasts are on securely and well hidden....

destrukshn
21-11-2006, 12:38 PM
10 mins? did you hide ur ballasts? or did you just install them on the engine bay?... i did mine with my mate last weekend took about an hour or two.... took us a while coz we had to go buy screws that we needed in bunnings and bludged a little ... hahaha

i took my bumper off and hid my ballast.... all in all damn good job... ballasts are on securely and well hidden....
you do em with eric?
lol.

GReY_CVC
21-11-2006, 03:20 PM
you do em with eric?
lol.

Haha yep, how you know dude?

destrukshn
21-11-2006, 03:22 PM
becuase he was telling me, i was the one who did his crx
lol.

GReY_CVC
22-11-2006, 08:53 AM
becuase he was telling me, i was the one who did his crx
lol.

Haha icic... yeah me and him did it... better off doing it with someone its quicker.....it's easy if you know how to use basic tools and don't mind working in the sun ... I think I got a tan from it.... and eric is too white he needs a tan heheheh :cool:

i_own_you
22-11-2006, 09:07 AM
oi fark you.

go back to work yO! sif u bludge this time around.

Spoon DA9R
22-11-2006, 09:29 AM

damn u beat me to it....

GReY_CVC
22-11-2006, 10:48 AM
oi fark you.

go back to work yO! sif u bludge this time around.

Haha yeah got lazee from the beers last night.... so im bludging a lil at work hahahahaha