PDA

View Full Version : Fulcrum suspension

crispy
18-08-2006, 07:27 PM
Hi. i am just curious if anyone has had any experience with fulcrum suspension and there formula coil over kits

I am looking at a set of coilovers, but they are mono tube and only have height adjustment. Would these be very stiff and rough for daily driving? And also would these be any good!

Any info is much appreciated

sivic
18-08-2006, 07:54 PM
seeing as they are made in Aus for local roads/conditions they should be fine.

LowEk
19-08-2006, 07:16 AM
i have a set in my Ek Civic ive had them for about 2 years and never had a problem with them if you get the hard soft adjustables they dont go as low. i find that they are not hard but they are still pretty stiff as aposed to tein as my mate had the stiffest setting on his tein and mine was still stiffer. my car is daily driven and i find they are not to hard as long as your driving in pot holes. if you wanna know anymore info just ask away and ill try to answer them for you.

TJsol
21-03-2008, 04:30 PM
any more info on these?? links??

hayashi_1986
27-03-2008, 12:08 AM
I've got a set on my EG. Working great, but the car handles like ass with no RSB and small as FSB. Get those two in combo with the Fulcrum Sussy set n' you should be laughin'. Mind you, they're don't handle as nice as some of the more expensive ones but they let you have some fun ;) .

SHU-ES1
05-05-2009, 08:36 PM
i know this is probably a really old thread, but has anyone else had any experience with fulcrum formula coilovers? I'm looking to install a set on my civic and just wanted to get some feedback before going ahead with the installation. Any feedback would be appreciated. Cheers!

hayashi_1986
05-05-2009, 11:23 PM
Few actually have these suspension set ups. Mines still fine a year later. Mind you, I've had these for 3 years now and no problems. They haven't leaked or softened up too much. This is with some pretty hard corner as well. I'll let you know how they react with ASR brace and ITR rear sway bar once I get them attached.

Like it was said before, they're not particularly for race purposes but are above the standards of OEM setups (meaning they're considerably stiffer).