PDA

View Full Version : Your reason for buying a 06 civic

Bob san
20-08-2006, 12:59 AM
just wondering how ya all ended (well some of you lucky ones) ended up buying the 06 civic.

i was never fond of the civics in the past. they were abit too small for me and still felt like a typical 'jap' car. that all changed when i got my hands on the 06 civic. it feels like a big car but dosne't handle like one (ive driven a merc i would know). also the space and interior is nice and wide and u can even rev it with 5 ppl in the car :p

dyljoy
20-08-2006, 02:12 AM
I still waitting for VTI, hope u enjoy ur ride~

Diesmile
20-08-2006, 02:59 AM
the reason i got it over 06 corolla and 06 mazda3 is because civic looks way more sexy and bigger. yet more power and decent fuel consumption (although mine is about 12L/100km and more, :(, dont' know what's wrong)

aleung49
20-08-2006, 08:13 AM
the reason i got it over 06 corolla and 06 mazda3 is because civic looks way more sexy and bigger. yet more power and decent fuel consumption (although mine is about 12L/100km and more, :(, dont' know what's wrong)

I brought a brand new Civic at 93...now I'm buying a civic again... I thought i will never buy another civic...after seeing 2005 civic ( no offence to 2005 civic owner) just not my cup of tea...
then i change my mine... 06 Civic.. is new.. in term of design internally and externally.. plus the buget fits..

I had the car since last Thurday and had done 380 km so far I think it still has 1/6 of a tank left ... and my one is a manual sport.

Alpine
20-08-2006, 08:59 AM
After attending the Civic launch, and test driving a Sport, I doubt I will ever buy one. To me it just didn't have any soul. Kinda hard to explain. I'm alot happier with my '99 Civic Coupe so I guess I'll be keeping it for alot longer.

Jo_e
20-08-2006, 10:46 AM
Its fuel efficent-ish, fun to drive and looks good =] and a sexy interior. lol pretty blue lights

TurBIce
20-08-2006, 10:55 AM
looks, n again. kinda fuel economy. n looks. n digi dash. n looks.
Only test drove it once. n waiting on delivery still~ i'm waiting with Dyljoy. hehe

dyljoy
20-08-2006, 02:00 PM
looks, n again. kinda fuel economy. n looks. n digi dash. n looks.
Only test drove it once. n waiting on delivery still~ i'm waiting with Dyljoy. hehe

Yeah, u will not feel alone~ both waitting for our bady come home,haha
what model and color u ordered? my one is Vti MT in blk. and planning buy mugen kit and sexy 17' rim for it

TurBIce
20-08-2006, 03:06 PM
Yeah, u will not feel alone~ both waitting for our bady come home,haha
what model and color u ordered? my one is Vti MT in blk. and planning buy mugen kit and sexy 17' rim for it

HAHA^^ SAME! VTI mt BLACK

Bob san
20-08-2006, 04:55 PM
I still waitting for VTI, hope u enjoy ur ride~

i know how that feels. ain't a good one either :(

i know u've heard this a million times but its worth the wait. u will not be disappointed.

and whats this ive heard about lousy fuel economy? i put in bout $25 of optimax a week and easily do about 250-300.

chylld
20-08-2006, 05:56 PM
i got it for the interior design, value and reliability. no other car comes close when it comes to futuristic interior design, which is what i really like, and there aren't many cars that have leather, sunroof, climate control, 6 disc mp3 player, 6 airbags, paddle shift etc. for around 30k.

Alpine: i think i understand what you're talking about - my gf's impreza has quite a bit more soul and that doesn't have half the features or half the design coolness. but what i traded for in soul and (admittedly) handling, i got in everything else, and in spades. to each his own :)

xenfacta
20-08-2006, 10:36 PM
Yay first post on OzHonda! i got vti based on specs for price, size, and damn sexy. cant wait till i get my rims and lose the caps! also fuel economy. i can get about 450-500kms on a tank, in suburban, medium distance driving with some city n cruising in between. better than spending the 90-95 bucks on petty i was paying for the old man's monaro.

i'm pretty impressed with the handling and "soul" aspect (love the fact that it revs so freely). i almost got an impreza but the interior qualitywas shite and gutless.

as you can probably tell im absolutely rapt with it! and i know about the wait! 2 months for mine killed me. but as the cliche goes, so bloody worth it.

TurBIce
20-08-2006, 10:57 PM
Thats its. seriously. gonna stop visiting this forum! and take off my mugen civic wallpaper

Diesmile
20-08-2006, 11:40 PM
lol although u guys need wait a few months for ur civic, but at least u saved about $2000, when i bought mine back in june, i didn't get discount, and paid RRP, what a shame, i paid RRP. =.=