PDA

View Full Version : Modds For 89 Accord!

exi accord
29-08-2006, 07:16 PM
hey,
jus wondering if u knew of any good modds you can do 2 an 89 honda accord?
engine wise, exterior or interior
any help much apprecitated!:D
thanx

Dray_Templar
30-08-2006, 12:19 PM
lol, lower, body kit, sound system, turbo, Wheels, and neon's :P

exi accord
30-08-2006, 06:22 PM
lol, yea clearly but i dont have the cash 4 all that:o
im talkn bout mads that can by done around under a $1000

Dray_Templar
31-08-2006, 09:59 AM
yeah i no the feeling, i'm in the same boat atm not much spare cash :(
if your into it , you could get some interior or exterior, lights, maybe some fog lights. you might even be able to find a body kit for that much (might need abit extra to get it painted thow).

you could get a pod filted, (but heard you should get a box mate up to boxed it much like the oem one.

not sure how much it costed but if need you could get new carpet throw your car, or new hood lining if needed.

there are other little things you can to to make it that little bit more your car 2, such as, sports steering wheel (be carefull if you have airbags, you will be to read up first), new shift knob if manaul (if auto there is a a nice DYI on how to make it look like manual), new hand brake handle, new pedals.

or you could start upgrading your sound system, as this does not have to be done all at once to get some benifits. Some nice Subs, or 6"*9".

personal if i had a $1000 to spare i would set up a carcomp, thats only because i'm a computer junkie, and would love to have my whole mp3, wma music collection at the touch of my fingers in my car, as well as being able to watch dvd's and other movies (while waiting for friends).

the best thing i found, is have a look in your fav car accasorries place, and see if anything stick out, and says to you "i'm going to look sweet in your car"

And if you havn't allready and can't think of anything else there is always the good oll seat covers, oh and window tinting that a good one to.

anyway hope this gives you some ideas. let me know if you come up with anymore as i'm in the same boat (little cash, but trying to make the car my own)

exi accord
31-08-2006, 07:29 PM
cool, thanx alot for the info mate! it helps heaps getn help from other ppl that r in my situation :)
cheers mate

egSi
31-08-2006, 08:16 PM
nice av, spend all you money on suspension mate :thumbsup:

Chris_F
31-08-2006, 08:42 PM
booooooooobs (question ignored because of them I'm afraid)

exi accord
02-09-2006, 06:45 PM
yea a few mates have said that ugdrading the suspension is good value for money so i rekon ill go for sum king springs or sumfn, i gotta replace all the bushes as mine are heaps worn so i might go those nothelene bushes
thanx for ur help guys

exi accord
03-09-2006, 03:21 PM
ive decide i want 2 buy sum king springs or and lowerd springs 4 that matter!!
If any1 knows where i could purchase 2nd hand lowered springs it would be a great help! :)
jus PM me or leave a post
thanx guys :D