PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys

sikisdr69
03-09-2006, 07:35 PM
Hi Guys :wave:

I have just recently joined the forum, i got an integra ls and am from sydney, i got a few plans for my car, hopefully i can find interesting facts and also share facts with you guys on my stay ozhonda. Already some forums came very useful:)

B16a head onto a B18a Block with B18cR cams,valve springs plenum chamber, how would i go? as i have heard that b16a head is one of the best for airflow.Using b18a block for more torque,

Also does anyone have a B16a Rocker cover as mine is damaged

Hope to hear from you guys in the near future

muhhan
03-09-2006, 08:58 PM
Welcome to Ozhonda mate. Hope you find the site useful. The path to building your dream engine is long so start reading and researching and hopefull you'll find what you're after. Keep us posted on how you go!

dc2dc2dc2
04-09-2006, 01:32 AM
if u wanan buy some just post it in the WTB section :)

welcome mate.

cool_filo
04-09-2006, 11:54 PM
welcome mate, you will enjoy ur stay here! ozhonda for the wwwww... yeh

sikisdr69
05-09-2006, 06:12 PM
Thanks everyoone good to be here, thanks for the tip also, hope to hear form you all

proton
05-09-2006, 11:44 PM
Try finding out about B16A head / B20 block , do a search on here, there's heaps of comments and information and if that fails, PM me

JohnnyVtec
06-09-2006, 11:38 AM
Hi Guys :wave:

I have just recently joined the forum, i got an integra ls and am from sydney, i got a few plans for my car, hopefully i can find interesting facts and also share facts with you guys on my stay ozhonda. Already some forums came very useful:)

B16a head onto a B18a Block with B18cR cams,valve springs plenum chamber, how would i go? as i have heard that b16a head is one of the best for airflow.Using b18a block for more torque,

Also does anyone have a B16a Rocker cover as mine is damaged

Hope to hear from you guys in the near future

:wave: how ya goin m8, good onya for being so interested and passionate about cars! sounds like you're off to a great start! hope to see some progress from your project.

Cheerz!:thumbsup:

Mst_Mugen
07-09-2006, 07:49 PM
welcome brotha!! hope ur enjoy ur stay! :thumbsup: