PDA

View Full Version : New Product - Jazz FIGHTEX DA Dampers

TODA AU
07-09-2006, 08:26 AM
TODA Racing has produced FIGHTEX Type DA (Dual Adjust) dampers to suit the Jazz.
The adjustable bottom bracket, along with the adjustable spring platform allows for the rebound stroke length and the spring pre-load be set up independently from the vehicle ride height. This enables the vehicle ride height and balance to be altered independently without affecting the other settings.
FIGHTEX Type DA dampers come with 12 step adjustable rebound; they are suitable for street & circuit use or anyone requiring the ultimate in handling for their Jazz.

UBH320
07-09-2006, 09:17 AM
any pics?

noodleman27
07-09-2006, 12:53 PM
price?

TODA AU
07-09-2006, 02:03 PM
any pics? See attached thumbnail

price? PM Sent

Regarding dampers,
The Fightex for Jazz is Type DA both front & rear
Both front & rear are Dual adjustable, particularly the rear design, with separate Dual adjust.
12 step bump & rebound damper adjustment. (Both bump & rebound are affected)
Basically standard height of TODA is 4cm down by normal car height.
In short, the middle adjustment position is 4cm (approx) lower than normal car height.
Supplied springs are as follows:
front7K-160mm-ID60
Rear7K-160mm-ID60

UBH320
07-09-2006, 02:13 PM
Cant see pics on Attach Thumbnails...can i also know what the price is??? PM me also thanks.

hinezz
07-09-2006, 04:52 PM
yea wats the price on one of those sets..?

TODA AU
07-09-2006, 10:46 PM
PM's sent re price.
http://image-cache.ozhonda.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2561&d=1157581530

Zimp13
07-09-2006, 11:43 PM
sorry when u said produced, does that mean u make them? they made in australia, nsw by you? thanx

LSD GD3
08-09-2006, 01:07 AM
Attached Thumbnails not working mate

See attached thumbnail
PM Sent

Regarding dampers,
The Fightex for Jazz is Type DA both front & rear
Both front & rear are Dual adjustable, particularly the rear design, with separate Dual adjust.
12 step bump & rebound damper adjustment. (Both bump & rebound are affected)
Basically standard height of TODA is 4cm down by normal car height.
In short, the middle adjustment position is 4cm (approx) lower than normal car height.
Supplied springs are as follows:
front7K-160mm-ID60
Rear7K-160mm-ID60

[stealth]
08-09-2006, 02:32 AM
pics work... so whats the lowering capabilities of these then.. 0-4"?

TODA AU
08-09-2006, 06:57 AM
sorry when u said produced, does that mean u make them? they made in australia, nsw by you? thanx
No, I mean exactly what I said and they are made by TODA Racing...in Japan.

QuintessentiaLs
08-09-2006, 08:25 AM
Price please...

How much do these lower the ride???

hinezz
08-09-2006, 08:28 AM
No, I mean exactly what I said and they are made by TODA Racing...in Japan.

so your saying they are JAP spec (stiff? hard? bumpy?) and not australian spec? but is available thru toda australia?

TODA AU
08-09-2006, 09:02 AM
Price please...

How much do these lower the ride???
As prevoiusly stated
The std height of TODA is 4cm lower than the std car ride height.
The dampers are adjustable from here.
You can go much lower if you like.

PM sent

TODA AU
08-09-2006, 09:30 AM
so your saying they are JAP spec (stiff? hard? bumpy?) and not australian spec? but is available thru toda australia?
I said they are suitable for both street & track work.
They can be set to be very compliant for street use or set to be very firm for cuircut.
If you can't get your head around a top shelf adjustable damper, that's fine. But don't wang on with basless bullshit when you don't know better.
These are FIGHTEX dampers. They are among the best dampers available in the world. They are not cheap junk like some other products available that are suposedly rebuilt to suit Australian conditions.

hinezz
08-09-2006, 09:41 AM
i jst asked you a simple question regarding your product..im not wanging or anything. as a individual dont i have the right to ask what my money buys me? i could be a potential customer to you and if you have no sense of how to talk 2 a customer then just have lost a sale.

and yea my question was not basless bullshit.. it was straightforward to the point..question..im afraid you failed to answer it..

thanks for you help anyways.

Tony
08-09-2006, 09:59 AM
i jst asked you a simple question regarding your product..im not wanging or anything. as a individual dont i have the right to ask what my money buys me? i could be a potential customer to you and if you have no sense of how to talk 2 a customer then just have lost a sale.

and yea my question was not basless bullshit.. it was straightforward to the point..question..im afraid you failed to answer it..

thanks for you help anyways.

I think he stated very clearly that the suspension can be adjusted to suit whatever road/track condition. Fightex makes very good suspension systems. They are in the same league as the Zeal(Endless) systems, top quality stuff. :thumbsup: Don't compare them to Tein :thumbdwn:

hinezz
08-09-2006, 10:03 AM
I think he stated very clearly that the suspension can be adjusted to suit whatever road/track condition. Fightex makes very good suspension systems. They are in the same league as the Zeal(Endless) systems, top quality stuff. :thumbsup: Don't compare them to Tein :thumbdwn:

sorry but i wanted a straightforward answer 2 my question...australian spec or jap spec.. i knw they all cn do da same thing n giv u soft settings to hard settings..

i really wanted 2 buy them but i think go something different now.

Dreams
08-09-2006, 10:14 AM
can you post the price please?

Tony
08-09-2006, 10:21 AM
sorry but i wanted a straightforward answer 2 my question...australian spec or jap spec.. i knw they all cn do da same thing n giv u soft settings to hard settings..

i really wanted 2 buy them but i think go something different now.

Sorry but you are wrong, a good suspension system doesn't only offer soft/hard setting control.

edy_l
08-09-2006, 10:40 AM
if you can't post the price for public view, can you please pm it to me?

bennjamin
08-09-2006, 10:52 AM
if you can't post the price for public view, can you please pm it to me?

this thread is NOT an advertisement and any mention of a price will get it removed. Please pm TODA AU for more info guys n girls !

AmateurJazz
08-09-2006, 11:01 AM
Please PM me the price. Thanks.

[stealth]
08-09-2006, 11:53 AM
PM price... Thanks

lixin
08-09-2006, 01:03 PM
PM price. Thank you.

TODA AU
08-09-2006, 01:45 PM
See Traders section for price etc...
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?p=875431#post875431
Cheers

Adrian

Zimp13
09-09-2006, 11:14 PM

oh yeah u r definitely right abt the league stuff. the price itself tells everything.