PDA

View Full Version : 06 Civic bass works system

ausuki
15-09-2006, 04:04 AM
[SIZE="5"]hi guys,
this is my first post thread, i have 06 civic vti auto already, but i'm not happy with poor speaker system, i just wondering are there any chance to improve the rear speakers?

i saw the honda bass works system in the honda web site, but i don't know how good it is? Are any one use that speaker already, are they wroth $580, and also are there any amp come with it?

Actually, i can't decide go with honda bass works system or go with aftermarket part like some 9*6 speaker?

what do you guy think?

Thank you![SIZE="5"]

Vinnie
15-09-2006, 06:55 AM
im not really up on the honda system but chances are u can get much better value for money buying aftermarket... if ur jus looking to improve the sound without spending heaps then replacing ur stock speakers with sum pioneers for example can make quite a big difference. jus make sure u know exactly wat size speaker u need to replace it with (sounds stupid but does happen ;)). if ur looking to spend around the $600 mark then u can prob get urself a lower model head unit as well, u woodent want to try and run amps of the stock h/u... in any case, good luck with wateva u decide to go with and welcome to OH :) and congrats on ur purchase of a honda... :D

integraz
15-09-2006, 07:33 AM
I would be looking at getting new front splits, then amp it up, and then put a sub in there.

And what do u mean the SQ is poor, cause it has no bass?

ausuki
16-09-2006, 06:44 PM
Thank you for your guys reply,
i am just wondering will any warranty issue if i change aftermarket seakers and put on amp.

Thanks.