PDA

View Full Version : [PTH] Hi ^^

Svelte'
15-09-2006, 09:08 PM
Hi all; as the title suggests, I'm from Perth. Stumbled upon OH when I was googling for some insight into engine swaps. Am very impressed with the depth of information and advice available via the threads in this forum. I drive a humble, entry-level 96' EK1 (don't laugh) HB with possibly the only highlight on the car being power windows. I have been spending the last 40 minutes of my life gawking at all of the OH members' pretty pretty cars which have been nothing short of a spiritual enlightenment to me in terms of conversion potential. The only things that I've done to date are debadging the front grille and rear hatch Honda emblems which were distastefully sprayed matte red by the previous owner who I'd like to think misread GLI for Type-R and therefore proceeded to aesthetically de-JDM the poor thing (EK1). I have also spent a fair bit of cash and time on paint restoration because of said infernal act of de-JDMing. I hope to be competent contributor given time and believe that with OH's encouragement and support, she (EK1) will learn to fly again. If there are any Civic gurus in WA willing to impart advice over coffees and cigarettes, feel free to msg me!

urbanracer.com
15-09-2006, 09:23 PM
welcome, enjoy the stay.. friendly community here.. aslong as u search before u ask.. heheh

do you drive a honda? u should come down to the next ozhonda cruise

Q_ball
16-09-2006, 01:37 AM
welcome, enjoy the stay.. friendly community here.. aslong as u search before u ask.. heheh

do you drive a honda? u should come down to the next ozhonda cruise
He jst said he drives an EK1 hatch :p

Welcome mate, enjoy your stay!