PDA

View Full Version : Bezerk US-Audio

mattsama
16-09-2006, 07:46 AM
Hey guys, Autobarn has these amps, i just want to know what you guys think of the Bezerk US-Audio amps, is a class D mono. Was just wondering on the quality, would it be on par with pioneer and alpine. My mate who works at green valley auto-barn seems to think these amps own, but i just want to know your opinions.

I'm planning on using it to run either a 500w rms pioneer 12" comp sub, or a 750w rms clarion 15" sub.

Opinions would be highly valued.

J-MuN
17-09-2006, 08:54 PM
IMO, US Audio is something like Audioline which is stocked at JB Hifi. Pretty entry level stuff. But that's just my 2 cents.

qikteg
17-09-2006, 09:09 PM
like most other things, you get wat you pay for. so if you're subs are entry level, then the us-audio gear would be pretty close to the same level, possibly to a slightly lesser extent.

in previous years, when us-audio was actually made in the US, the quality of their gear was extremely high. since then, production has been outsourced to china, so expect a lower build quality, thus its cheap erprices, and made its way into autobarn.

DC5TYPER
18-09-2006, 09:53 PM
IMO, US Audio is something like Audioline which is stocked at JB Hifi. Pretty entry level stuff. But that's just my 2 cents.

Yep. But I rekn it would be suitable with that sort of sub. Also Alpine amps are very good and pioneer amps I have to say are VERY over-rated. They draw alot of current and output a small figure compared to many amps on the market.

If you want to spend a little then get the US audio amps but if you want quality at a good then i would go for JBL, Kicker and Kenwood. These put out a lot of power and most of them have CEA ratings.

mattsama
18-09-2006, 10:27 PM
These are the kinds of replies i was after guys! Thanks! I have learned all i need to know bout US-Audio :)