PDA

View Full Version : Performance Upgrade

bboy eclipse
16-09-2006, 08:31 PM
Hey guys

After changing the looks of my honda, i want to start gettin into performance mods purely so that i can smoke anyone who calls a honda owner a ricer or honda's a rice box. Im pretty sure dat every honda owner here noes dat us honda owners get branded as ricers. I just want to prove to the people here that we have go as well. Anyways back to the reason why i started this topic. I currently own a Honda Civic sedan 99-00 civic EK da reason i said 99-00 is becuase its the one i think made before november 2000. Anyways i think i have a D16Y engine (Please confirm or correct me if i am wrong) and i want to know if you guys have any ideas what i should do with it. Reoplace it? turbo? give me all your ideas. O btw it is automatic. It was a gift from my parents so i didnt have a choice. O and please nothing to expensive as i am a yr 12 student so my income isnt dat great.

Geekstar
16-09-2006, 08:52 PM
LOL im in year 12 too and my income also aint great. Save up for a b16a or b18c and err im pretty sure you should convert to manual to smoke anyone. A wrecker quote me $5k for a b18c >.<. $$$...

Zdster
16-09-2006, 09:25 PM
This has been covered on NUMEROUS occasions. Try searching first and then ask some questions.