PDA

View Full Version : Hello All - Back into a seat of a Honda

sinb
22-09-2006, 12:27 AM
Hello all,

Well I didnt think I'll be back in a seat of a Honda so quickly again as a few years ago I drove an Integra Type R. Amazing car..! I foolishly sold the car for an Alfa 147 GTA which I must admit is a sexy sexy looking car.. the only problem was it missed the most major component --> RELIABILITY..! After battling with a diff failure and 2 gearbox rebuilds and other problems which are too many to list (within a 2 year period) I have finally decided to sell it for my new S2000 06 in which is getting delivered as we speak..!

I am so proud that I made this move and like some of you have mentioned - I am here to stay for a while I think. The S2000 has always been my dream sports car and I have finally made the decision to own one. Pictures to follow when I get it but I would just like to add that HONDA is truely a car ALL should respect..!

Cheers
Sin:thumbsup:

PS: I hope to meet all HONDA enthusiasts one day too on your brilliantly organised drive days..!!

SiReal
22-09-2006, 08:51 AM
Welcome Sin, you're not the first to have been burned by euro cars. I started off with a Civic, moved to an Audi A4 (got rid of that not long after), then onto a mint Accord. Good move mate.

sinb
22-09-2006, 04:12 PM
Welcome Sin, you're not the first to have been burned by euro cars. I started off with a Civic, moved to an Audi A4 (got rid of that not long after), then onto a mint Accord. Good move mate.

Thank Q Thank Q Thank Q:)

jdmlvn
22-09-2006, 04:32 PM
welcome back:)

bevis90
22-09-2006, 04:57 PM
welcome my friend

remeber honda all the way FTW!

lilwilliam
22-09-2006, 07:56 PM
welcome back mate.

sinb
26-09-2006, 02:32 PM
welcome back mate.

Thanks guys. Some Pictures to come..!! :thumbsup:

destrukshn
26-09-2006, 04:26 PM
GTA's?
i deal with alfas everyday
lol pieces of crap, it's fast though, while it lasts.
lol.
welcome dude

DreadAngel
26-09-2006, 06:08 PM
Welcome man...

sinb
26-09-2006, 10:13 PM
GTA's?
i deal with alfas everyday
lol pieces of crap, it's fast though, while it lasts.
lol.
welcome dude

Thanks dude.. it took me the hard way to figure that one out..! lol Yes I agree that when the car runs, it runs good.. reliabilty is abit of an issue. People say that only passion brings someone to buy an Alfa, but I think that passion wasn't enough to keep me there as I need the reliabilty as well..!! :D

Joeyboy
27-09-2006, 04:41 PM
WELCOME Sin. I dont have much experience with European cars, however your statement about the Alfa has put me off buying one (not that i wanted to anyway). But at least I'll look at them differently now. i still would like to own a beamer one day *hihi*

BUT I LOVE HONDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

sinb
07-10-2006, 12:20 AM
Guys,

Just letting you know I finally got my machine the S2000. I have been smiling lots lately.

Pics to follow..!

resepect to Honda..! :D

DOHCTR Coopz!
08-10-2006, 12:56 AM
how is it???
meets expectations?
exceeds expetations??
fails expectations???
lucky sunova... for now i'll just browse the clean S2k thread til 'am ballin'...
pics yo!!~

sinb
10-10-2006, 12:06 AM
how is it???
meets expectations?
exceeds expetations??
fails expectations???
lucky sunova... for now i'll just browse the clean S2k thread til 'am ballin'...
pics yo!!~

Hey all,

Meet expectations? --> Hell Yeah..!
Exceed expectations? --> Sh#@T yeah

It has to be one of the finest cars that is around. it is so well balanced and is so so nice to drive. Also very fun car. What I love about this car is that you can drive it around normally however when you want to give it .. it is a completely new car. I still have a smile on my face. :D

Yes yes pics to follow, been lazy.. :p

PS:- Can anyone recommend some sway bars for the front (under the hood) please in terms of brand and costs.

Cheers