PDA

View Full Version : New Honda owner, new to the forum!

hazchem
22-09-2006, 11:26 AM
Hello all, just thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself, the exceedingly pleased owner of a new Accord Euro Luxury, delivered just a fortnight ago.

My name is hazchem and I work as a manager for an electronics company based in North Ryde NSW. I live close to the CBD in Ultimo and have always lived in the City. As a result I managed to reach the ripe old age of 30 before I got my L-Plates. Basically my employer told me to get a licence so they could give me fleet car to drive. Who's going to argue with that?!

Anyway, after a little over a year or so of wrestling Ford Falcon station wagons around the streets of Sydney and country NSW i was lucky enough to receive a promotion and with a car allowance, meaning i could pick my own vehicle!

Choosing the Euro Luxury was a no-brainer. I'd already become enamoured with them from seeing them on the road, and once I had a test drive I was sold and didn't even bother looking at anything else. Probably 'cos deep down I've wanted a Honda for some time, even though I've only really been driving for a couple of years, I've always liked the cars Honda manufacture.

So, now I'm in a pretty good spot I think, compared to what I was driving even last month! 32 years old, green P-Plates and a 2 week old Accord Euro Luxury in Arctic Blue.

SiReal
22-09-2006, 12:05 PM
Welcome hazchem, wow! you have done well for yourself. Congrats on your new car and your license. I'm sure you'll have great times ahead.

P.s. Lucky you, you have a sunroof as well.

hazchem
28-09-2006, 02:04 PM
P.s. Lucky you, you have a sunroof as well.

damn straight, and i've been loving it with the Sydney weather for the last couple of weeks!

JDMiss
28-09-2006, 04:14 PM
welcome!! :)

enjoy your stay

aaronng
28-09-2006, 04:20 PM
Welcome! Hehehehe

JasonGilholme
28-09-2006, 04:37 PM
Yo!

:thumbsup: Gotta love the sunroofs/targa roofs in summer!! :D:D:D:D:D

DOHCTR Coopz!
01-10-2006, 02:42 PM
wow.. ur ballin' yo! new wheels, new promotion.. must be a hard worker! congratulations.. will ur company give u allowances to mod ur co. car??? ehehe well done mate! :)