PDA

View Full Version : CAI - Front Bar worries

V-TEC_BABY
24-09-2006, 06:06 PM
Hey guys i have just installed CAI in my ej8.

Between my Headlight and front bar there is a small gap making my Pod vulnerable to water when it is pooring down.

Is this a major problem?

Any suggestions to fix the problem?

Thanks people.

marte
24-09-2006, 06:19 PM
lol i think ur worried about hydrolocked. unless u drive into a big massive puddle on purpose were talking like BIG. it aint gonnna be a problem

czy_sol87
24-09-2006, 06:30 PM
lol i think ur worried about hydrolocked. unless u drive into a big massive puddle on purpose were talking like BIG. it aint gonnna be a problem
yep his right unless u drive into water that is gonna cover the whole pod, it shouldnt be a problem

Bayani
24-09-2006, 08:42 PM
And I agree.
So there ya go ;) That's 3 against the theory!

zco
25-09-2006, 01:13 AM
Hey guys i have just installed CAI in my ej8.

Between my Headlight and front bar there is a small gap making my Pod vulnerable to water when it is pooring down.

Is this a major problem?

Any suggestions to fix the problem?

Thanks people.
i have this eXACT PROBLEM
the water drips down, and falls onto my splash tray, the filter sits on the splash tray, hence, gets drenched. fix up your intake,so that its not sitting on the splash tray. or youc an drill holes on the bottom of the splash tray, so that the water drips out of the tray

other than that, you cant relaly help the water getting onto your filter.

i've been driving through that massive season of rain, and car still runs alrite. LOL

jdm_kid
25-09-2006, 02:33 PM
i've been driving through that massive season of rain, and car still runs alrite. LOL

hmm so is that your secret for running so quick down the 1/4 mile huh ?

aaronng
25-09-2006, 02:39 PM
His car is water-powered.