PDA

View Full Version : hi

trism
06-10-2006, 12:42 AM
hey all, i dont have a honda yet, but ill be getting an ek civic in teh next 6 months, just came on here to do some research...im not gunna go all out on the engine as yet, just a CAI, and a simple exhaust, as ill be focusing on a full custom install....

peace

matt

jdmlvn
06-10-2006, 12:50 AM
welcome matt skatt katt:p

Joeyboy
06-10-2006, 02:04 PM
hi matt, hope u'll find this site as useful as i do. make sure u post some pix of your civic once u get it.

krogoth
15-10-2006, 12:51 AM
Welcom matt:)

enjoy the forums and always search:thumbsup:

trism
05-10-2008, 02:43 AM
well it's been nearly 2 years since I joined. I'm bored and it's late so I thought I'd have a little reflection LOL.

I didn't end up getting a civic, I bought an SX corolla instead, after being talked into it by a few mates lol.

Went thru a few things with that, and wasn't on this forum much, except to keep an eye on the "hot ek civic thread", as that was what I had wanted. After a year or so I became more active ad decided I wanted an eg, and kept a close eye on the eg thread and the classifieds. After a heap of ****ups and different shit and coming so close to an eg I bit the bullet and bought an ef and here we are today.

So I've been here for two years, only really active For the past 6-7 months or so, and had alot of disagreements with people, seems like I've become one of those love/hate people lol.

But I'll cut the rambling LOL, thanks OH for the mad shit :)

BlueR_Surfer
05-10-2008, 11:53 AM
Welcome Mate!!!!!
:wave:

SHOGUNOVDDRK
05-10-2008, 11:55 AM
EL OE EL Matt