PDA

View Full Version : Will the madness ever end

Mr. Focus
10-10-2006, 11:33 AM
can anyone on OH make up their own mind or do they hafta make a poll about everything. i can understand wanting some help, but dam....you people need to do some searching and learn to think for yourselves. everything on my car is done how i want it, with my input and no-one elses

seriously, i hope its not just me thats getting frustrated with this

28RAG
10-10-2006, 11:34 AM
Please BBOY i was just about to make a poll about what to wear today, then another regarding my lunch

jdmlvn
10-10-2006, 11:36 AM
this sould be in site discussion.

i guess poeple jus want other peoples opinions on the choice they are going to make.,

Mr. Focus
10-10-2006, 11:39 AM
yeah, fair enough... i do understand why people do it. i've had questions regarding mods too, but asking about where to put a numberplate is rediculous or should i paint my rims blue or....any of the other polls

dc2dc2dc2
10-10-2006, 11:41 AM
lolz.....true true ! its all the same seirously.....just do whatever u rekon looks good...its only when u say im gonan stick it on my head people will then say LOSERDM y0 ~

Pogi
10-10-2006, 11:57 AM
This problem is not limited to OH. It is on many forums everywhere.

People have troublem making decisions for themselves. Be glad there aren't too many relationship polls/threads on this forum.

tRipitaka
10-10-2006, 11:58 AM
people should mod the car the way they want to..

although the thing is.. if done wrong, and posted up on ozhonda.. they cop it up the ass from some people..

so mod your car the way you want, and not care about anyone elses thoughts.

Mr. Focus
10-10-2006, 12:13 PM
thats my point exactly!

SiReal
10-10-2006, 12:25 PM
The fun about modding is doing it yourself, learning from the mistakes along the way and then helping others to make informed decisions. Some others just arent willing to make the mistakes but rather go straight to perfection.

DLO01
10-10-2006, 12:35 PM
Yep, make your own decisions and thoughts. Everyone is an individual. All have different tastes, wants, needs. You will never be able to keep everyone happy, so build a car the way YOU want. :thumbsup:

|N|
10-10-2006, 12:41 PM
then its when u make ur the car the way u want it... then someone just rock up and deciced to make a reliaca out of it that pisses u off

bennjamin
10-10-2006, 01:35 PM
As long as any silly polls are moved to the noob forum ~ where they never have to annoy YOU again ~ what does it matter ? People type up polls because they simply can. Its easy and gives a slight input to their (lack) of decisions.

adammet04
10-10-2006, 02:13 PM
The fun about modding is doing it yourself, learning from the mistakes along the way and then helping others to make informed decisions. Some others just arent willing to make the mistakes but rather go straight to perfection.

I agree primarily with this, however some people, cant afford to make mistakes etc i think everyone is willing to make the mistakes, just dont want to afford making mistakes...i thnk alot of people on here are students etc as well as just starting out..

however any of those polls which say should i go chromeys or not chromeys (i maybe a culprit) should be "dealt" with swiftly...

:P

kam
10-10-2006, 03:07 PM
i dont see the problem? i sometimes just like to see what other peoples opinions are, and sometimes its good to see things from a different viewpoint.

Mr. Focus
10-10-2006, 03:39 PM
i do agree that people like to get different view points on certain aspects of the modification process. i ask around with some things, just to see what may or may not work, but most of the time a poll is far from necessary. a simple search via here or google will more than likely give you a glimpse of what your looking for...ie. black rims on an eg. or photoshop it!

im not the richest guy on the planet either, but i think long and hard before i do go with something

ah well... in the end im no better for starting a thread as useless as this. sorry to cause a stir...again :D

panda[cRx]
10-10-2006, 06:15 PM
more of a lounge thread imo

but yes ozhonda is full of sheep

Zdster
10-10-2006, 06:39 PM
']but yes ozhonda is full of sheep

Sheep?

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/1474/sheeplockfu0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

nobbs
10-10-2006, 09:50 PM
who cares, just ignore the thread if u dont like polls :)

maybe we should have a poll about whether to have polls on OH or not

zorrt
10-10-2006, 10:46 PM
poll about giving wedgies to those who make complaints thread like this. If you dont like em then why read it? just gonna make you angry anyways

notorious_ahmie
11-10-2006, 01:29 AM
shoulda started a poll on this though..whether we like it or not !!!

yourfather
11-10-2006, 01:53 AM
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53643

check out my poll thread.

S92
11-10-2006, 01:55 AM
Yeah theres a fair bit of faggots on OH.. ^^^

Q_ball
11-10-2006, 02:07 AM
Similar rules as in the Lounge apply for these sorts of opinion based threads, if ur not interested, jst turn the blind eye.
Stupid imo, but ey, its jst more annoyin for us that have been here longer than it is wrong/negative...and thats the difference.

Mr. Focus
11-10-2006, 09:35 AM
it is easier to just skip past them and look at the 'interesting' stuff, but sometimes i like to wander in a and see what its about....especially when its titled: jdm or usdm....and bam... its about numberplate placing....WTF!!!

good to see im not the only one thats frustrated with it tho

krogoth
19-10-2006, 12:24 PM
lol, dw bout it too much, alot of the junk is restricted to the lounge

although it tends to affect other parts sometimes