PDA

View Full Version : Eg Civic Sedan Wireing HELP!!! d15b7....

Sexc86
15-10-2006, 07:40 AM
Hey guys

Basically i have a d16b7 Gli EG 94 Sedan. As you know this model comes standard with central locking therefor it has a soleniod at each door and a Green Central Locking relay in the Driver Side Door.

I want to Disconnect the Rear door soleniods from the relay so just the Passenger Door soleniod is toggled and the rear doors do not move.

So does anyknow know what color the wires are that go do the rear door (L + R ) soleniods that i can disconnect to isolate these?

Thanks in advance

Lyle

CRXer
15-10-2006, 12:29 PM
i dont know where the join is made for the passenger front door in relation to the rear doors,but the easiest way & cleanest way without cutting wires so its easier to restore later,is just pull the rear door trims off & there should be a plug connecting the actuators,undo this plug on both doors.

ECU-MAN
15-10-2006, 12:45 PM
:thumbsup:
i dont know where the join is made for the passenger front door in relation to the rear doors,but the easiest way & cleanest way without cutting wires so its easier to restore later,is just pull the rear door trims off & there should be a plug connecting the actuators,undo this plug on both doors.

Sexc86
15-10-2006, 01:13 PM
i cant because my back doors are welded up and it is a 2 door sedan...
anyway cant go into that, basically i cant remove the door skins at the moment but i can still access the loomb that goes into the rear doors.

This is why i need to know the color code...

CRXer
15-10-2006, 04:21 PM
Check the colour code on the front passenger door,it will be the same 2 wires.

Sexc86
15-10-2006, 05:33 PM
are you sure??

CRXer
15-10-2006, 06:25 PM
are you sure??

Of course I'm sure,the same 2 wires hit aa 4 solenoids,thats why im saying where u disconnect the back doors depends on whether u loose the front passenger door as well or not.

Sexc86
15-10-2006, 08:12 PM
Hey guys, got it all done
just from a reference point of view, there are 5 wires going into each rear door, and the soleniod paid is Red/white and Red/Yellow on each door !

thanks for your help guys!