PDA

View Full Version : Eg Sedan Interior Part, Center Console Question?? Different options available?

Sexc86
15-10-2006, 05:37 PM
Gday Guys

I have a 94 eg civic gli. And i have a few interior questions. As i have noticed different Eg sedan models come out with slightly different interior? Eg...

The VTI seems to come with cup holders?, some JDM spec egs have a different Audio Console... (which i have aquired for mine :D eheh) and i have noticed on a few eg sedans i have seen the rear section of the center console is a different design, with a arm rest or cup holders of some sort... i think it could be out of an "EH" sedan? Im not really sure... if someone could fill me in on where they come from and where i could possibly aquire one that would be really good and general history on the model of Eg it comes standard with!!

Thanks in advance all

Regards Lyle

Sexc86
16-10-2006, 04:32 PM
Bummp Bummp!!

heist
16-10-2006, 04:37 PM
my 92 EH Si Sedan has both the cup holders and armrest.

Sexc86
16-10-2006, 05:07 PM
could you send me a photo and possibly what models / year i can get them from?

[[d a n n y]]
16-10-2006, 05:29 PM
EG hatch/ SEdan came with the cup holders and the centre cup holders
i believe it was an option
well for the AU spec cars
Breeze/GL/\gli didnt come with any cup holders
though the SI/VTi.s came with centre cupholders

for the centre EG centre cushion as far as i know the sedans had them as stock and it was an option for hatches but not available to AUS models

the centre audio console your talking about is the gathers option console. that console was an option fromt gathers with extra stereo inputs ie
CD player etc
all SIR/SIR-ll came with cup holders..
only the SIR-ll and the EG9 SIR came with black interior

as for the sedans most sedans