PDA

View Full Version : Help! Identify part number

stoff
23-10-2006, 12:06 AM
Hi guys,

I desperately need some help finding this part number..

Its the part number of the Honda Accord Euro-R 17" wheel centre-caps.. same as the aussie delivered 17" lux wheels but in gunmetal!

http://www.honda.co.jp/ACCORDEURO-R/photo-lib/image/photo01.jpg

Cheers!!
Chris

yfin
23-10-2006, 12:23 PM
Go to your local Honda dealer parts section. The electronic parts catalogue should have the diagrams for the CL7. Finding that part should be easy assuming it is on the catalogue (it should be as the Euro R grill is in the catalogue).

destrukshn
23-10-2006, 01:04 PM
the only reason why the euro r grill is becasue it's on the sports euro.

we don't have those wheels in australia, but we have the gunmetal 5 spoke ones, which only come as accessories, and the caps do not come seperate as yet.

yfin
23-10-2006, 04:11 PM
the only reason why the euro r grill is becasue it's on the sports euro.

Nah, I am talking about a different grill - the Euro R grill from 03-05 Euro, not the 06 Euro Sport. I asked about it a long time ago (early 05) and they found it in the electronic catalogue for me. For some reason there was stock in the Melb warehouse too.

destrukshn
23-10-2006, 05:11 PM
that sounds very odd, because when i look up the catalogue, there isn't any euro r grills, at all, no option to pick it either.
there are no listings for it.
unless they got it wrong?

yfin
23-10-2006, 07:11 PM
that sounds very odd, because when i look up the catalogue, there isn't any euro r grills, at all, no option to pick it either.
there are no listings for it.
unless they got it wrong?
Yeah that is strange - can you not see CL7 at all?

It is definately the correct parts they gave me - they quoted me prices and told me of the stock situation. Try if you can see these parts - all 03-05 Euro R

I crossed checked from this list:

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9563&page=1&pp=15&highlight=radiator+panel

71123 SEA 901 (JDM Euro R radiator panel cover).

Color Coded JDM CL7 Euro R Front Grille Assembly
71122-SEA-901ZB - Arctic Blue Pearl - C/C (B-507P)

Color Coded JDM CL7 Bonnet / Hood Trim Moulding
75120-SEA-R01ZB - Arctic Blue Pearl - C/C (B-507P)

For some reason some dealers agree to special order JDM Honda parts not sold here - others will not. I know Peekay got his Euro R pedals (way before anyone even thought about fitting them and the Sport was released) special ordered from a Honda dealer in Melbourne.

destrukshn
23-10-2006, 07:17 PM
that is fockin wierd, becuase it does not come up at all!
if you supplied me part numbers no worries, BUT i can not look up those parts!!
becuase out catalogue only has the AUDM cars.
does not show up the JDM cars.
unless they have a different catalogue, do you mind giving me the dealer names? i want to give them a call tomrorow and find out if it's different.

stoff
23-10-2006, 07:25 PM
thanks guys.. i'll have a go at a dealer in a few weeks after my exams

but if u find it in the meanwhile, i'd be so grateful!! =)

destrukshn
23-10-2006, 07:31 PM
you don't have to go to the dealer, just call em

EuroDude
23-10-2006, 07:31 PM
You can import them from overseas, try these sites:
http://www.boomplustoys.com/
http://www.polepositionproducts.com/
http://www.aj-racing.com/
http://www.japanparts.com/

Also check eBay:
http://search.ebay.com.au/accord-Euro-grill_W0QQbsZSearchQQcatrefZC6QQcoactionZcompareQQ coentrypageZsearchQQcopagenumZ1QQfposZPostcodeQQfr omZR10QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQga10244Z10 425QQsacatZQ2d1QQsadisZ200QQsargnZQ2d1QQsaslcZ2QQs brftogZ1QQsofocusZunknown

yfin
23-10-2006, 07:32 PM
that is fockin wierd, becuase it does not come up at all!
if you supplied me part numbers no worries, BUT i can not look up those parts!!
becuase out catalogue only has the AUDM cars.
does not show up the JDM cars.
unless they have a different catalogue, do you mind giving me the dealer names? i want to give them a call tomrorow and find out if it's different.

Ahh, so you saying unless you have a part number for the JDM car you can't find the part number. Well that I don't know. I just gave them the part number I had anyway and they told me there was stock in Melbourne, and the price.

I assumed they could do the reverse! ie find out the part number if I didn't have it. Perhaps not. What a weird system.

This was the dealer:

432-434 Scarborough Road
Osborne Park, WA, 6017
Phone (08) 9449 9000
Fax (08) 9242 5678

destrukshn
23-10-2006, 07:34 PM
it is a very wierd system!!
yups, unless i have the part number for it, i can't get.
i can even get a BRAND NEW JDM DC2 Integra front end, if you gave me the part numbers.
lol.

but i can assure you that the EURO R, will not be on the catalogue.

stoff
23-10-2006, 07:43 PM
so once I find this part number, a dealer can get me these centre caps?

yfin
23-10-2006, 07:53 PM

If you are still struggling to find these by the end of December let me know. I plan to visit a Honda dealership in Singapore and they sell the Euro R there.. If I can help you out I will.

stoff
23-10-2006, 08:18 PM
cool, yfin ur a champ! :)

EuroAccord13
23-10-2006, 09:07 PM
If you are still struggling to find these by the end of December let me know. I plan to visit a Honda dealership in Singapore and they sell the Euro R there.. If I can help you out I will.

As far as I know, Singapore/Malaysian dealerships do not carry the Accord Euro range in their respective dealerships, only the Accord. The Euros you see in these countries are grey imports from parallel importers...

destrukshn
23-10-2006, 09:08 PM
practically yes
lol.

yfin
23-10-2006, 09:38 PM
As far as I know, Singapore/Malaysian dealerships do not carry the Accord Euro range in their respective dealerships, only the Accord. The Euros you see in these countries are grey imports from parallel importers...

Ah thanks, that is a shame. So many Singapore CL7s posting online Honda should sell them there directly.

stoff
24-10-2006, 12:39 AM
Basically I need these centre caps coz I have some honda wheels which are white.. and I want them in gunmetal..

but if I spray the whole center cap no more Honda sign on it!

any other way I can do it?

yourfather
24-10-2006, 12:46 AM
it is a very wierd system!!
yups, unless i have the part number for it, i can't get.
i can even get a BRAND NEW JDM DC2 Integra front end, if you gave me the part numbers.
lol.

but i can assure you that the EURO R, will not be on the catalogue.
i'd love a brand new jdm dc2 integra front end, pity it would cost me my first born child.

EuroDude
24-10-2006, 08:56 AM
Basically I need these centre caps coz I have some honda wheels which are white.. and I want them in gunmetal..

but if I spray the whole center cap no more Honda sign on it!

any other way I can do it?

umm cant you just put masking tape on the honda badge and spray around it?

By the way, ive seen some honda-badged caps on ebay which may fit ur wheel

yourfather
24-10-2006, 11:07 AM
you know what you could do, is ask Claymore. He's in singapore, maybe he can help you out???