PDA

View Full Version : MPR F/ADJ Coilovers Honda Civic EG

kraftycuts
30-10-2006, 10:35 PM
Hi i was wondering if anyone has had any experience with "MPR F/ADJ Coilovers Honda Civic EG" coilovers?

How are they in comparison to something like the buddyclub N+?

Or are they just a waste of time?
thanks
royce

bungsai
31-10-2006, 12:29 AM
Don't know anything about the, however they seem to be pretty good bang for buck, height and damper adjustable for $1200.

I'd say that considering their price you may want to go with a more reputeable brand, however cases like this highlight how hard it is for a lesser known brand to make it big.

Keeping in mind things such as resale value and support you may want to get some teins or cusco's...however in this price range you probably wont find anything new, save for maybe some tein SS's.

At least with these you know that they are brand new, have not suffered any wear or abuse etc etc.

Maybe you should talk to the guys at modproject and see if they run their own product and if they can show you.

Steer^Gimic
02-11-2006, 07:38 AM
asaik z3lda on these forums ran them on his car. these are a great quality item. do some research, speak to bao and sok. not everything has to be a super dooper JDM brand for it to be good

tRipitaka
02-11-2006, 09:25 AM
i believe they're from the same factory as the omni power coilovers..
they just don't have the branded name on them

barefootbonzai
02-11-2006, 09:30 AM
If you can pick them up super cheap y not. But If you're paying full price, i would rather go with something a bit more known and has been proven for years.