PDA

View Full Version : Damaged my 05 Accord Euro door, any help to fix it?

Thorn2004
31-10-2006, 12:46 PM
my 05 Milano Red Luxury Euro got its first injury today and I was wondering what sort of road I have to travel now to get it fixed at a resonable price.

I managed to whack the door on the edge of the bricks leading to our garage and have made two pinprick dents where the edge of the bricks hit. The strange thing is no paint was taken off however I would still like to get it repaired because it is noticible. Will take pictures later, any idea where I should get it fixed? Honda? Elsewhere? Also how much do you reckon it will cost? Is it a big job? I would take the door trim off and try to repair it myself but I am worried about warranty!

Zilli
31-10-2006, 12:52 PM
sounds like a perfect candidate for paintless dent removal

do a search on yellow pages for melbourne, should cost more than 100 bucks MAX

h22a accord
31-10-2006, 12:52 PM
paintless dent removal would be your best option. Go to the place you bought the car and ask them if they can recommend a paintless dent removal business as car dealerships use them on a daily basis and they usually use the best around.

Dont worry about cost as cheap usually equals crap...besides, you drive an 05 euro- sif u cant afford to get it fixed properly.

I took my car in for some paintless dent removal last week, it got 3 dents in it in 7 months when i last got all the little dings fixed.

good luck.

evilsub
05-11-2006, 02:22 PM
hi, we can repair it for you properly if you'd like. pull out the dent properly, and respray the door. it will cost $200.

we are located in springvale, and have done a lot of work for euros on ozhonda before.

Thorn2004
06-11-2006, 08:50 AM
Still gotta take some pics, it is a shame though the car is still new (just over a year old) was hoping to get it back to its pristine condition! It still turns heads too!)

Will talk to Honda soon because my car is due for its 10,000K service!

aaronng
06-11-2006, 11:07 AM
You don't need to have it resprayed if the paint is not cracked or chipped off.