PDA

View Full Version : 50000km Service

terris08
10-11-2006, 10:17 AM
Can any one tell me how much will 50000km service cost me?
And which dealer?

QuintessentiaLs
10-11-2006, 12:59 PM
Quite abit...

Dreams
10-11-2006, 05:14 PM
50k aint a major service. so i assume itll be normal charge as oil and filter replacement.

Silver_EH
10-11-2006, 07:02 PM
around 300 bucks and any honda dealer :) oil n filter change only

Rice_4_life
10-11-2006, 08:19 PM
melb should b about $250-300 depends on dealer.

rokkuchan
13-11-2006, 07:53 AM
Hi,

i just wanna say I haven't serviced my car since 30,000KMs ago... :) Still working fine and smooth at 70,000Kms. So if anyone wondering the 'what if', then there's nothing to worry about. All oil/coolant/brake/psteer still at max levels and oil still yellow but i can tell it's gone a bit darker now. Only my front brake pads are changed, my rear still stock, all tires have about 1mm left, and most of all... I didn't wash my car since January. :)

I'm surprised it's still very good condition and still very clean on the outside.

Rice_4_life
13-11-2006, 10:52 PM
... yea... u remind me of a few cars tat came into the workshop in the past. they too didnt hav a service for a pro-longed period of time and wen they did decide to show up it ended up costing them a far amount, in the thousands.

Jus-10
17-11-2006, 08:32 AM
Hi,

i just wanna say I haven't serviced my car since 30,000KMs ago... :) Still working fine and smooth at 70,000Kms. So if anyone wondering the 'what if', then there's nothing to worry about. All oil/coolant/brake/psteer still at max levels and oil still yellow but i can tell it's gone a bit darker now. Only my front brake pads are changed, my rear still stock, all tires have about 1mm left, and most of all... I didn't wash my car since January. :)

I'm surprised it's still very good condition and still very clean on the outside.

This is one of the resons I only buy new cars - can't trust anyone to look after thier cars properly

TypeG
17-11-2006, 09:26 AM
Hi,

ripping a good car

Tony
17-11-2006, 10:05 AM
Hi,

I feel sorry for your jazz and for you. I'm surprised that you are actually proud of it..

Vuey
21-11-2006, 05:01 PM
This is one of the resons I only buy new cars - can't trust anyone to look after thier cars properly

i agree . When they get a massive repair bill , it might change their outlook .

terris08
And which dealer?
mate you might want to give a few more details so we might be able to help you better . Location / budget etc .
If your in Syd , i can point out a few places that will not only do a great job with all genuine honda parts , but also charge you a competative price .

Catcha
21-11-2006, 05:16 PM
And which dealer?

Must be cheaper than your 40000km which i am about to have Quoted $700

did you buy this jazz second hand or something ??? $200 -250 for your 50000km

Vuey
21-11-2006, 06:24 PM
Must be cheaper than your 40000km which i am about to have Quoted $700

did you buy this jazz second hand or something ??? $200 -250 for your 50000km $700 for a service on a jazz ? i think your being taken for a ride .
my 40,000km service on my S2000 (with genuine honda parts ) only cost me $400 ( actually $360 cause i paind cash) .

Catcha
21-11-2006, 09:25 PM
$700 for a service on a jazz ? i think your being taken for a ride .
my 40,000km service on my S2000 (with genuine honda parts ) only cost me $400 ( actually $360 cause i paind cash) .

Maybe.......But I don't have the choice of going to different Honda Dealerships in differnt suburbs...there is only one here

silver_screen
22-11-2006, 06:28 AM
Hi,

Oil still yellow? hahahah thats the stupidest thing ive read so far. The propertys of oil will not allow it to stay yellow for more than 2k. Its in its nature to return to the natural colour it once was. As for still running smooth and whateva. I can u bet u my car that if i was to service ur car, the only oil comin out of ur sump would b sludge. I dare u to not service ur car for another 10k. I would love to see ur bearings seize and then u try and get warranty for it. I see this every single day at work...

People like you should not be allowed to own a car.

Jus-10
23-11-2006, 12:06 PM
No they should be allowed to own it....they just shouldn't be allowed to sell it to anyone else

Vuey
23-11-2006, 01:14 PM
No they should be allowed to own it....they just shouldn't be allowed to sell it to anyone else

hahahaah

thats GOLD !

hey Jus-10 , i got myself a VTI jazz bro :thumbsup:

Speeder
23-11-2006, 05:06 PM
Hi,

lol ok, good luck when the time comes to offload your beloved Jazz...

rokkuchan
25-11-2006, 02:57 PM
wow, didn't come on for a few days and lots of comments. Haha u can say what u want, im neither proud or happy about it. Just i never had the time to service it... But now i do and gonna make it stock also. Anyone want from free to cheap modified parts and other things PM me...

civic_mods
06-12-2006, 04:55 AM
wow, didn't come on for a few days and lots of comments. Haha u can say what u want, im neither proud or happy about it. Just i never had the time to service it... But now i do and gonna make it stock also. Anyone want from free to cheap modified parts and other things PM me...

lol...........don't forgot the advertisment........
GOLD.....:p