jus the tail lights,
u get yelowed for it.

vippy84
12-06-2007, 03:27 PM
NIGHT SHADE headlight tint,
but prolly dont do the headlights,
jus the tail lights,
u get yelowed for it.

does anyone spray it from inside or outside?
I think there is no way for mine that i can spray it from inside.. it seems hard to separate the inner side and the outer plastic...

anyone know how?

Mrkrooz
12-06-2007, 04:07 PM
does anyone spray it from inside or outside?
I think there is no way for mine that i can spray it from inside.. it seems hard to separate the inner side and the outer plastic...

anyone know how?

You'll have to bake them to get in there....much like most ppl do with there EK's....

Drew
12-06-2007, 07:53 PM
anyone have D.i.y to tint the back headlights black

wats needed and other stuff

I think this fob is talking about the taillights not the headlights...

Headlights are those at the front
taillights are those at the back

So I guess by him saying "rear headlights" he really means taillights

beeza
12-06-2007, 08:51 PM
Yeah bake em if they got silicone that joins the parts together.Preheat Oven to 200 deg or so.Then put em in for 5 minutes but check em to make sure your not baking em....Then just pull em apart once the heat has soften them up enough.Afterwards try to get as much of the old silicone off as possible then re-silicone them up.It's so easy.

civic_99
12-06-2007, 09:30 PM
ive done my headlights i used the tint paint from vht they came out realy well the only problem is u get the stone chips and debris on the road thats y i cleared it out again. Its a c*nt to take off had a lot of problem with it.
If ur gonna do it, buy headlight protectors that way if u get defected or changed ur mind u can always take it off